What's new

Have an old hydrospray system

Etowah

Kyle1

Reaction score
Let’s back track how would I wire up this the circuit breaker to the transformer

MEP001

Reaction score
The "hot" side of the transformer need to split off and go to every bay to power the timer and coin acceptor. The "common" needs to go to everything, every bay, one side of every solenoid, contactor, etc. The white wire is the common.

All those white wires should have a main lead back to the transformer, not to or through any breaker. Every bay wire should have the "common" connected to that same bus.

Kyle1

Reaction score
I’m getting 123v and 123 v on the top of the transformer

Kyle1

Reaction score
How it is going right now.
Main breaker- circuit breaker for the bays- TF: common-common blocks, hot TF- fuses- bay connection hot

Attachments

Kyle1

Reaction score
I HAVE THE PROPER POWER TO THE BAY!!! However now my low pressure set up is kicking out water

MEP001

Reaction score
That breaker is on the 240V side. It's there as a shutoff for the power TO the transformer.

What does "kicking out water" mean exactly?

Kyle1

Reaction score
Ok here is the update I have finished the wiring and plumb I have power going to the bay however I’m running into this issue of the rinse/soap isn’t coming out. Yes the solenoid is magnetized

Attachments

Kyle1

Reaction score
That soap coming into the line was when I had the rinse on

MEP001

Reaction score
There's an open check valve that probably should have water from your holding tank going to it. It looks like you have the line that should go to the inlet connected to the regulator. The rinse solenoid should kick in and deliver water on that selection, but the solenoid may be bad or not hooked up properly. I assume the pump motor is coming on when soap or rinse is selected?

Kyle1

Reaction score
Yes the pump motor comes on and that solenoid is good

Kyle1

Reaction score
There's an open check valve that probably should have water from your holding tank going to it. It looks like you have the line that should go to the inlet connected to the regulator. The rinse solenoid should kick in and deliver water on that selection, but the solenoid may be bad or not hooked up properly. I assume the pump motor is coming on when soap or rinse is selected?
Green going into the terminal strip and red going into common

Attachments

Kyle1

Reaction score
So I’m at the point of countless hours and time away from my family no money coming in. I need a technician out of Florida to come in ASAP. Don’t care about travel time of cost of service at this point I just need help

Kyle1

Reaction score
I got it kinda plumbed out and I’m getting full pressure however now water is still not coming out of the gun and the pump is getting hot