What's new

New autocashier

DavidM

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a EMV (chip) reader that doesn't require the customer to select CC on the screen? As far as I know, this has more to do with the EMV readers than it does Hamilton or anyone else. I was just at a car wash with DRB and it was the same. It also isn't that much of an issue. I know some people will find a way to struggle with anything but I'm not sure this is a deal breaker.

Autowarn

Reaction score
I honestly would recommend the Wash Select from Unitec. It is tilted toward the customer, helping with mist from the bay, and it is easy to navigate. Unfortunately, a common problem is people stealing the buttons and the lights going out.

Autowarn

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. It happed near us. I think it's supposed to be an act of vandalism... IMG_20210213_171412687_HDR.jpg

DavidM

Reaction score
They are arcade buttons, you can get a six pack on Amazon for about $10. I haven't heard of this being a common problem.

MEP001

Reaction score
They are arcade buttons, you can get a six pack on Amazon for about $10. I haven't heard of this being a common problem.
"Autowarn" is a 12 year old kid.

Autowarn

Reaction score
I completely forgot about that! But that is a good solution.