What's new

Polymer Presoaks

washnshine

Reaction score
Well, I'm still testing this presoak with some pretty impressive results especially when the HP comes on the water doesn't even stick to the vehicle. It does lack in the bug removal dept but overall it's getting the vehicles really clean, it does need a fragrance added to it such as spearmint or lemon. I'm applying it in a double pass back to back and I'm able to speed my system up from 5 to 8 with excellent coverage.
Thanks for the update. Are you heating it? Decent on windshield mask and oils? Keep us updated as you continue to use it.

GreggK

Reaction score
Well, I'm still testing this presoak with some pretty impressive results especially when the HP comes on the water doesn't even stick to the vehicle. It does lack in the bug removal dept but overall it's getting the vehicles really clean, it does need a fragrance added to it such as spearmint or lemon. I'm applying it in a double pass back to back and I'm able to speed my system up from 5 to 8 with excellent coverage.
Thanks for the update. Are you heating it? Decent on windshield mask and oils? Keep us updated as you continue to use it.
Polymer presoak does not require to be heated. That is one of the many benefits along with being non-corrosive, no offensive smell, does not require dwelltime which means you can speed up your wash process. I am curious on what dilution you are running the All System presoak for bug cleaner because it works great my wash.

GreggK

Reaction score
Polymer presoak does not require to be heated. That is one of the many benefits along with being non-corrosive, no offensive smell, does not require dwelltime which means you can speed up your wash process. I am curious on what dilution you are running the All System presoak for bug cleaner because it works great at my wash.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
No heat just good ol' cold soft water, as for window mask and oils
Polymer presoak does not require to be heated. That is one of the many benefits along with being non-corrosive, no offensive smell, does not require dwelltime which means you can speed up your wash process. I am curious on what dilution you are running the All System presoak for bug cleaner because it works great my wash.

I'm on a brown tip 1:59 ratio on a Blue 0.86 GPM Hydraflex injector for the 2 passes.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
What do you guys think would be the easiest way to "try" this on my Radius? I have a 2 pass, hi/lo presoak now. Just connect both hi/lo outputs to the solenoids to one solenoid so I get the 2 passes out of the same solenoid and run with it?

Also, what will continuing to injecting it with warm/hot water do?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
There is a way reprogram the system to do a 2 pass with the same chemical so your not switching between functions RykoCS should chime in here to tell you how it's done.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
There is a way reprogram the system to do a 2 pass with the same chemical so your not switching between functions RykoCS should chime in here to tell you how it's done.
Actually now that you mention that, I can change it to a HI/HI or LO/LO on the control panel.

soapy

Reaction score
I have been using the polymer presoak from kleenrite in my SS bays for a couple of months and it seems no better than what I was using before and has a higher cost.

Last edited:

Damoni88

Reaction score
I have been using the polymer Persian in my SS bays for a couple of months and it seems no better than what I was using before and has a higher cost.
Not the same as the all systems polymer that im using on the razor. Completely different chemical. If you have an automatic try the all systems polymer in there and i guarantee you will see results.

GreggK

Reaction score
Specialty Equipment used to have LYE based soap. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hydroxide

We had a bad experience where some guy kept going over & over his vehicle. He had just had some kind of special $100 sealant put on by a local Detailer. The sodium hydroxide supposedly is what caused that sealant to come off. Some forum members are also detailers ... any thoughts? The local detailer at the time seemed to think it was our fault.
The product has very low sodium hydroxide in it unlike other presoaks

pgrzes

Reaction score
So in a touchfree application are you guys running 2 passes of this Allsystem polymer presoak? Or just a single pass then HP rinse? I have High Velocities and am going to get a bucket or two to try.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I was doing a single pass and then HP but I am now double pass then HP because I sped up the cycle I was worried about coverage and customer perception and my customers tell me if they notice changes in the program. I just put in an order for a 30Gallon drum at KR.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
Anymore feedback on this chemical?

Anybody using it in a tunnel?