What's new

New Washify Pay Station for IBA's

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
We are in the process of adding an additional bay and will be installing the new ICS Auto Sentry Flex along with their Retrofit to our existing Access Machine. My distributor for these, who also owns and services multiple washes told me that his are working flawlessly. Any comments from anyone who has these would be appreciated. I've got my fingers crossed that they will be better than the Access machine we've had for 6 years.

Carwashclubber

Reaction score
Yup. Who ever said everyone raves about them hasn’t seen all of the threads over on TCW.

Dencar and done if you’re even remotely interested in wash clubs
Could not disagree (respectfully) more about Dencar. It's been an expensive nightmare. I'm actively researching how to replace the electronics inside with ANYTHING else...and just keep the shiny box (it's good-looking, for sure)

SuperShine

Reaction score
Could not disagree (respectfully) more about Dencar. It's been an expensive nightmare. I'm actively researching how to replace the electronics inside with ANYTHING else...and just keep the shiny box (it's good-looking, for sure)
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Hopefully Ron or Phil will jump in and get your issues sorted out. What issues are you having with Dencar? what's your setup consist of?
Thanks