What's new

New Washify Pay Station for IBA's

water guy

Reaction score
Wow its been a poop fest for us with World Pay and Crypto Pay its definitely a learning curve .

JCM

Reaction score
What do you get for the monthly fee of $69+$49+$25+$25=$168?

boywonder

Reaction score
Seems like to small of screen to read from a car or truck. Need atleast a 12" screen to be readable

DavidM

Reaction score
I think this looks like a pretty good option. I have 4 WS2s that I would like to update. This is the first option that isn't 20,000-30,000 each.
The screen is a lot bigger than what my WS2 has on it now.
It appears to add in all of the current marketing options including LPR for customer tracking and the ability to do monthly plans.
It has my attention anyway, we'll see what the details look like.

MEP001

Reaction score
Seems like to small of screen to read from a car or truck. Need atleast a 12" screen to be readable
I went to their page, zoomed out until their prototype was 5.5", and it's not too bad since it's usually four buttons, and that could be enhanced with color-coded graphics. It might be hard to punch in a code, depending on how big the virtual buttons end up - the prototype doesn't show.

MEP001

Reaction score
I haven't seen them in about six years, but it was a bit higher for the transaction fee, plus another 6¢ to eXact. SS bays was much worse because running count-up meant each swipe counted as two transactions.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I relooked at these pay stations the overall system price is appealing but the monthly fees are what is stopping me in my tracks.

Monthly fee License and Support $69.00 (Per Unit) 2 auto bays for my wash.
Monthly fee Gas Station Code Integration $49.00
Monthly fee Credit Card processing $12.95 and 3.2% + $0.25 per transaction

Soooo $200 a month in fees not including tax and C.C transactions

cooll903

Reaction score
I relooked at these pay stations the overall system price is appealing but the monthly fees are what is stopping me in my tracks.

Monthly fee License and Support $69.00 (Per Unit) 2 auto bays for my wash.
Monthly fee Gas Station Code Integration $49.00
Monthly fee Credit Card processing $12.95 and 3.2% + $0.25 per transaction

Soooo $200 a month in fees not including tax and C.C transactions
thats was my stopping point with them too. the fees are really hig. think they figure that if you see the low price of the machine that you will assume that the fees are the same as the others around and end up getting hosed witht eh fees but you are now stuck with their solution.

DavidM

Reaction score
I have been looking at this very closely. Are you guys finding another solution that offers what this one does for less than $20,000? For my site, it looks like the upfront savings will cover the fees for 6-7 years. I don't need the gas station module so monthly fees are $119/per unit plus cc processing.

Also, I currently use Washcard in my WS2s and I think the savings in credit card and Washcard fees will more than cover the Washify fees.

The fees do include support which is hopefully better than Unitec's "make an appointment" support.

They do intend to support WashCard acceptance.

I just don't know enough about Washify. I am hoping to talk to some operators that have been using them in their tunnels to get a feel for the company.

I am leaning towards testing it at one location first.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good things about them from the tunnel guys elsewhere. I'm probably going to go with one to compliment my new Petit 360. I too have a WSII with WashCard and although I've been satisfied, it's time for an upgrade

JCM

Reaction score
From my conversations with Washify, the standard includes the owner app which to me would not be any different then paying for Hamilton’s Hosted Solutions. It is also my understanding that the fee for pay at the pump includes the hardware, so you are buying a POS 4000 or Hamilton’s $7000 code system.

RinaM

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm Rina, product marketing manager at Washify and I can answer any question you have on our recently launched pay station for IBA's, SwiftPay. You can also reach out to me at rina.mandujano@washify.com, we can schedule a call to answer your questions. Happy to help any way I can!
Rina