What's new

New Washify Pay Station for IBA's

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Dencar is very expensive for a pay station, I was quoted $62k for a dual bay setup.

Last edited:

Shawntell26

Reaction score
Can you clarify "nightmare".
We are being pushed relentlessly to purchase this system for our wash, yet I am not hearing very many positives about them.
We have had it for little over 4 months - had to replace the printer, the cash boxes 3x now, credit card reader doesn’t always read cards- on the 2nd reader- the scanner stopped working, the app isn’t fully functional - the first three months trying to get someone to figure it out was pure chaos if they called you back sometimes it took over a week for someone to reach out - - snow and ice gets inside the card reader and cash area way more then our old machine - touch screen freezes up a lot - as of right now the machine has prob cost us as much in sales as the machine itself has cost - we are just finally able to talk to someone who might actually be helpful but as of now I honestly hate the machine and I wouldn’t recommend it.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Dencar is very expensive for a pay station, I was quoted $62k for a dual bay setup.

Yep. I just bought 2 myself. I just didn't like the competitors and the Dencar offered the ability to eliminate abuse of an "unlimited" in the IBA

DavidM

Reaction score
Will do. My Petit install along with the tellers is slated for the week of March 8th! Looking forward to the upgrade.
How is the install coming? I visited Ohio and checked out Dencar. I like what they are doing. I would love to hear about your experience.

David

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
How is the install coming? I visited Ohio and checked out Dencar. I like what they are doing. I would love to hear about your experience.

David
Going good! Machine should be running this coming week and the tellers should be on there way soon. I should maybe start a separate thread

SpiffM1LE

Reaction score
We have had it for little over 4 months - had to replace the printer, the cash boxes 3x now, credit card reader doesn’t always read cards- on the 2nd reader- the scanner stopped working, the app isn’t fully functional - the first three months trying to get someone to figure it out was pure chaos if they called you back sometimes it took over a week for someone to reach out - - snow and ice gets inside the card reader and cash area way more then our old machine - touch screen freezes up a lot - as of right now the machine has prob cost us as much in sales as the machine itself has cost - we are just finally able to talk to someone who might actually be helpful but as of now I honestly hate the machine and I wouldn’t recommend it.
[/QUOTE
Boy this sounds like DRB equipment, oh wait it's DRB!

cooll903

Reaction score
This sounds like a DRB experience, oh wait they are DRB!
I called washify like a year ago looking for a new paystation and they even told me that they were a new independent start up. talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing. just another money grab from DRB cause they know everyone knows that their equipment is just way overpriced for what you get and the hoops you have to pay and jump through every month just to let them let you have a functioning paystation.

DavidM

Reaction score
I called washify like a year ago looking for a new paystation and they even told me that they were a new independent start up. talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing. just another money grab from DRB cause they know everyone knows that their equipment is just way overpriced for what you get and the hoops you have to pay and jump through every month just to let them let you have a functioning paystation.
A year ago, that was an accurate statement, Washify was independent. DRB acquired them last year.

cooll903

Reaction score
what do you know... the little guy gets swallowed by the bigger guy before he even has a chance to become competition. companies like drb have gotten so big that if they even smell competition they just buy it then drive up prices even more for share holders, customers be damned.