What's new

Jarvis 320W Scottsdale retrofit LED

vinh

Reaction score
I bought them from wallpacksdirect also. I bought 100 fixtures so was able to get them for $190 each. How many do you need? I have extras that I plan to use on parking area lights.

BBE

Reaction score
I'd probably take up to 10 of them, not sure if you have that many left over...

vinh

Reaction score
I really like the fact that the Jarvis is not enclosed also. The driver is separate from the LED plate. This allow for replacement should the driver or LED plate fail in the future. Also you can use this retrofit kit in parking light. As long as you can squeeze the driver in the enclosure and LED plate fits the frame, it will work. This is the LED conversion everyone needs to get. So versatile and price right. Too bad they gone up on price but it still is cheaper than nearest competitor. This is a game changing.

below is link of 240W bulb fixture that I converted to same Jarvis retrofit. I shoved the driver in the enclosure, took out bulb, and connect black wire to hot and white to common and that is it. 10 min install each.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rqHBomyONX44GIePoDTgjSp9e8etQiQbbQ

Last edited:

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Question for those doing these conversions. I bought some a while ago and was pretty and they had 6 LEDs . The ones I just got have 4. Any idea if specs changed? They now fit in the lens frame whereas before they seemed to go on top of the box with the frame removed.

BBE

Reaction score
I've never seen a scottsdale retro with 6. I think the jarvis ones have always been 4. We bought one right when they came out and they were 4, and we since bought a few more and they still are all 4 LED's. Perhaps it was a different brand?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I've never seen a scottsdale retro with 6. I think the jarvis ones have always been 4. We bought one right when they came out and they were 4, and we since bought a few more and they still are all 4 LED's. Perhaps it was a different brand?
See my post #17. They made a 140W Version. That is what I got then. Link no longer works and it's now a 103W version.

txheat

Reaction score
See my post #17. They made a 140W Version. That is what I got then. Link no longer works and it's now a 103W version.
How are these LED holding up guys. Lately i have been replace several of MH bulbs. One fixture in IBA corroded pretty bad and lid wont close. So i'm thinking about retrofitting the other bays and replace that one fixture. What is the replacement LED fixture for the old scottsdale you recommend?

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
The other day I noticed that the price of Cree canopy lights have come down. Looks like you can get a unit for about $240.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
I've got both the Mile High conversion and the Jarvis. I've been pleased with both of them. I'll probably go with the Jarvis on the rest of my lights to get rid of the glass reflector. I've had several break lately and the Jarvis does away with them and is also cheaper than the Mile High. Light wise I've been very pleased with the output on the Jarvis.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score

txheat

Reaction score
Thanks gents. I install several bays to see the difference. It is amazing, i regret not replacing them sooner. My only issues are some of old frame are pretty beat up. Are any new LED fixture fit the existing holes with same output lumens u guys used? Btw i replace some of my vac canopy with LED ... now time will tell how long they last and how much money save on electric bill.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Zoro has the 122W crees for $413, but they have a 25% off sale on Cyber Monday, bringing them down to about $310 each

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Zoro has the 122W crees for $413, but they have a 25% off sale on Cyber Monday, bringing them down to about $310 each
cfcw,

Is the 25% limited to just the Crees? If it is on everything ... what is the CyberMonday code & minimum purchase amt to qualify needed? Thanks in advance

MEP001

Reaction score
I get a Zoro Tool postcard in the mail about once a month that offers 25% off everything for two days, but anything on Zoro I can find cheaper even with that discount.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
https://www.zoro.com/cree-canopy-light-5700k-13000l-flat-lens-cpy250-a-dm-f-b-ul-wh/i/G5245834/

these are the ones I bought six months ago, which are 397.00 each 25% off makes them $298 each.

I have found a lot of stuff on zoro that is competitively priced. Everything from $15 flashlights to commercial water heaters. Sometimes zoro is higher than amazon or other places, but then you factor in their frequent promotional offers some of these items are a great deal if you have the time to be patient for a sale. They carry a wide range of quality tools, too. They also have a lot of things I wouldn't think they would carry. They carry tactical gear from 5.11, surefire and streamlight flashlights, handgun holsters, etc. As always, compare your pricing

Zoro's search engine on their site sucks. I recommend using google and adding zoro to the search parameters

The code for cyber monday is CYBERSAVER It's good for 25% off any order of $150 or more. Shipping is also free.

There is a 30% sale on Black Friday on hand and power tools code HANDIT2YOU