What's new

IBA Monthly Club System / App

coinless

Reaction score
maybe Everwash, Touch4wash, and Coinless should have a compare sheet for prices, fees, and the like. may the better app win. work to win us, not have to have us come to you...
Hi! Happy to help. Can you call me? My number is below.

Coinless offers all the following and more:
- Monthly subscriptions
- Earn-as-you-go points program
- Best mobile payment app on the market (4.6 rating on iOS store)
- Fleet management
- Marketing suite (send emails, and push notifications)
- Conditional pricing (buy X, get Y for free)
- Business insights on sales, customer data, Wash Club reporting, etc.

The list of value adds goes on, and we provide all this for a flat monthly software fee and affordable hardware up front.

We hope to hear from you soon!

coinless

Reaction score
i still dont see numbers here....?
I can't really speak for Touch4Wash, but I can link you here and give you a snapshot of that page:

1600287618644.png

Here's a side-by-side of our pricing and theirs, based on the information above:

1600287875714.png

In the OP's case, he has 2 IBAs. So here's a price comparison between the two systems equipping his wash setup:

Coinless
$599 X 2 = $1198
Monthly = $69

Touch4Wash
$500 X 2 = $1000
Monthly = $55

I hope this is what you were looking for. Below is also a short list of some of our most popular features:

1600290376576.png

I would also add that we give you data insights and share ALL CUSTOMER INFORMATION with you. They're your customers, so we don't hold the data from you.

I would love an opportunity to chat more. My number is below.

Thank you and best of luck!

coinless

Reaction score
so what are the fees that i dont see. i know they are there. every credit card processor has them. like what is coinless' cut per transaction?
Coinless is a software company; we don't process credit cards. We have an API integration with CardConnect, who does the credit card processing. You would have to set up a merchant account with them, but we let you have that conversation with them. One thing all our clients have loved is CardConnect has a meet-or-beat policy on their CC rates. So if you're already happy with your former CC processing rate from another processor, all you have to do is provide a statement from your other processor and they will meet or beat it.

Here's the link to get in touch with CardConnect. They will help you understand what your processing rate would be:

Etowah

coinless

Reaction score
Cryptopay is a hardware company; they don't process credit cards. But they get a kickback from the merchant processor from every transaction.
We don't do that.

We have considered adding an additional per-transaction service fee to the customer, but it would (1) be added in the interface and fully transparent to the customer and merchant, (2) be for a mutual benefit to the merchant and Coinless, and (3) it would only be with the merchant's approval. But it's not something we're even developing at the moment. It came out as a potential, future development.