What's new

How are you all doing?

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
I see what you are saying.

Problem is we can't believe a damn thing China says. How do we know there is no CV-19 in Beijing? China kicked all western reporters out several weeks ago. The only reports out of china are from the CCP and it's all propaganda.

A million people could have it in Beijing and we'd never know.

OR....

This virus was engineered in the Wuhan lab, and they somehow also engineered an antibody at the same time and gave it to all CCP govt and military...

Wash4Life

Reaction score
Whatever the case may be, the Chinese government has got to be looking at this as a happy accident or better than what they anticipated. The American economy is in tatters. Americans have lost many civil liberties. We are polarized even further.

KleanRide

Reaction score
I see what you are saying.

Problem is we can't believe a damn thing China says.
Exactly. And we can lump Putin into that same category. As of today Russia is showing 27,000 cases. That's 1,000 less than the state of Michigan is reporting. I'm not a follower of conspiracy theory. But facts are facts, and those bastards are flat-out lying.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
I don't really understand the point of any country lying about their number of cases. Why?

Except China. I could see why they would want to say they have lower numbers than reality because they caused this entire mess.

Wife's cousin's mother died this morning from CV. Worst part is no family was allowed to say goodbye, and she died all alone. Plus since she tested positive for CV, her body will not be released. So no funeral.

I'm starting to get really angry at China on a personal level.

soapy

Reaction score
China is starting to break out again along its border with Russia. That tells me both are lying.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Got first bit of attempted break in to cashiers since Covid started. Guy was a complete idiot and backed in - license plate easily visible. Doubt he’ll be back, ha.

Randy

Reaction score
Got first bit of attempted break in to cashiers since Covid started. Guy was a complete idiot and backed in - license plate easily visible. Doubt he’ll be back, ha.
I hope you notified your local police department. I call the police for all criminal activity no matter how minor, that's what I pay the big taxes for. I've been toe to toe with more than one of them. It seems they don't like to do there job most of the time.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
I hope you notified your local police department. I call the police for all criminal activity no matter how minor, that's what I pay the big taxes for. I've been toe to toe with more than one of them. It seems they don't like to do there job most of the time.
Reported to sheriff with license pic