What's new

CryptoPay Credit Card Acceptance System

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I have 6 i just got. Also upgraded to dixmor led 6 to have count up. I need to install them though. I chose not to buy their signs and having my sign guy make them explaining system. I powered one up and the green button stands out at you, and the small strip on the right of the card reader will indicate signal level--Red poor--green good. While it is installed the card reader strip is suppose to scroll thru all the colors to gather attention. I will have more to report after installation, but looks like a quality product. The wireless capability is just amazing for vacuums , or bays.

Classic Car Wash

Reaction score
I have 6 i just got. Also upgraded to dixmor led 6 to have count up. I need to install them though. I chose not to buy their signs and having my sign guy make them explaining system. I powered one up and the green button stands out at you, and the small strip on the right of the card reader will indicate signal level--Red poor--green good. While it is installed the card reader strip is suppose to scroll thru all the colors to gather attention. I will have more to report after installation, but looks like a quality product. The wireless capability is just amazing for vacuums , or bays.
Need to upgrade my old system.

What was the cost of the credit card system?

Did you get any of it working yet?

TIA

Rick

Cory@Genesys

Cryptopay CC Systems
Reaction score
FYI the system is 350$ for each swiper plus 350$ per location for a hub that all the swipers communicate with. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules telling you that... If I am I apologize. Feel free to contact us with any more questions ;)

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Yes, you broke a rule, but in this case, you were the only person with an answer. :)

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
What rule did i break? I am lost as to why. Was it 4csuns breaking the rule asking about the system, making it look good to generate interest?

I have not had a chance to install it. We have no snow this year and temps have been like right now 33 going to 40, and yesterday 50. It has been so busy at the washes that i can't keep up with 15 hr days. Last year we had 3 feet of snow and avg jan temps are like 18F outside. Last year jan we did go much above 10F outside. Time to sell washes as this is the nicest winter i have ever experienced when it doesn't snow our temps are fairly moderate. I won't be able to handle our average winter anymore. It might be a while till i get it installed with the washes so busy .

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I found time to plug one in today, and bought drill bits to drill my stainless lids and drilled mounting holes in my signs, so a little progress. I also plugged one in and sent the waxman a video from my older slightly grainy cellphone so if interested send me a message thru the board with a phone number to pic message or an email, and will send who ever wants a 10sec video. When i asked bill who broke the rules the genesys reply did not show on my computer but does now. The washes have tired me out so bad lately, that the sore muscles wake me up and have me posting here in the night.

Classic Car Wash

Reaction score
I didn't see Cory's post either. The mod had a change of heart I guess.

No video necessary. Sounds like your hands are full. Just let me know how it works.

Rick

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found time to plug one in today, and bought drill bits to drill my stainless lids and drilled mounting holes in my signs, so a little progress. I also plugged one in and sent the waxman a video from my older slightly grainy cellphone so if interested send me a message thru the board with a phone number to pic message or an email, and will send who ever wants a 10sec video. When i asked bill who broke the rules the genesys reply did not show on my computer but does now. The washes have tired me out so bad lately, that the sore muscles wake me up and have me posting here in the night.
Boo hoo. Buy a 'Dakota Rubdown' with all your extra quarters!!!

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I got one of the crypto pays going today. Distance to the reader was about 60 feet and works flawless with a new led6 that has a superbright display. Wired in easy with just two power wires and a signal wire to timer. Seems to be a killer way to add cc's , at $350 a bay.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
01/27/2012 $2.00 Sale M/C Detail
01/27/2012 $10.45 Sale M/C Detail
01/27/2012 $2.05 Sale VISA Detail

My first day in service and was not really very nice out --streets were very sloppy. The $10 sale was a Fedex truck. So far crypto pay is pretty neat.
This data came from merchant account website. Only one bay is operating so far . 5more to get installed.

Kevin James

Reaction score
That’s very interesting. Can you post some pictures of your install? I’d like to install the CryptoPay system at one of our washes but I’m afraid that our coin box faces might be too small. What are the dimensions of the face plate that you installed the CrytroPay reader on?

4csuns

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and update posts Whale. Much appreciated. We are taking a close look at doing this at our wash also.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Anyone that wants a quick video can email me. The crypto website looks fresh with updates, and new pics. I am already planning which wash is next, but i think i need new coin boxes, the old Aok are really tight.
john

Reaction score
Anyone that wants a quick video can email me. The crypto website looks fresh with updates, and new pics. I am already planning which wash is next, but i think i need new coin boxes, the old Aok are really tight.
john
You could mount the reader to a stainless steel plate and mount next to the meter box then drill a hole in the block and in the side of the meter box and pull in the 3 wires.

MEP001

Reaction score
Can you upload your video to YouTube and post a link?