What's new

Coleman 1034r

pgrzes

Reaction score
I ordered a led6s from Randy and got it three days later.

It will cost $100 to get a timer repaired. Premier Car wash systems in Macon, Ga has some refurbished ones for $125 each.

LED6s is roughly $300 for a new one with much better display. Also, they work great with count up crytopay. If you are converting to credit cards anytime soon I would get those.
"EXCEPT" that you cant do credit card count up on a combo vac? Is that correct? My understanding is because of the two tiered pricing you cannot do count up? I am putting 10 refurbed Coleman Combos into service now and that seems to be my findings?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
"EXCEPT" that you cant do credit card count up on a combo vac? Is that correct? My understanding is because of the two tiered pricing you cannot do count up? I am putting 10 refurbed Coleman Combos into service now and that seems to be my findings?
Yes,that is correct. The LED6 has no programming to recalculate time during count up for the different prices. You can do swipe for fixed price or swipe and add money by pushing the button. It will require a little more signage and there will be some customer confusion because the bays and vacs will act differently.

Rainway

Reaction score
1034R Timer just went out on one of my Coleman Hanna Vacuums. Replaced it with Dixmor LED6S.

Does anyone know the bracket part # or where to get it that will fit into Coleman Hanna vacuum? I need that will hold the Dixmor, the 1034R and LED6S aren’t exactly the same.

This is the 1034R: BD6CE3F3-696A-471C-AFF5-E30303DA1D53.jpeg E8CF534A-F222-44FD-BDAC-F4DDDFEC58FF.jpeg

slash007

Reaction score
Ahh I found it:

Wish I saw it before ordering The timer. End up with $50 shipping for a $10 part!
That sucks! You should have at least bought a couple more. I bought a few in anticipation of changing a few 1034 R's in the future. I also started keeping a spare LED6s. You could have also just modified the current bracket to get by until you needed other items. Just cut one or both sides off.

MEP001

Reaction score
You can use the 1034R bracket until you order the right one. Just hammer one side flat and bend the tab with the screw hole all the way around, and it will line up with the stud thanks to the hole being slotted. It's not perfect, the timer will be a little off-center but it's pretty close compared to just ramming the Dixmor into the bracket like I've seen people do.