What's new

Coleman 1034r

mattjsayers

CARWASH FRENZY
Reaction score
My 1034r Timer Is Messed Up From Me Messing With It. It Has The Two Buttons On The Back For Programming But I Have No Idea How To Do This. Does Anyone Know The Procedures???? The Timer Is Installed On A Jim Coleman Vac Shampoo Model 94050. Thank-you For Any Help You Can Give.

robblackburn

Reaction score
Pretty easy to program. Just hold down the mode button for a few seconds and the timer will automatically enter the programing mode. Then press the other button to scroll thru the programming options. The mode button will change the values. When you reach the end of the list the timer will automatically reboot and be ready for service. If you have any questions on the what some of the options are then let me know.

Rob

Back 40

Reaction score
Help with r1034 timer

I just purchased a carwash and recently realized that the timer needs adjusting on the vac. If you put a token in it starts the vac with one minute, each additional token adds 4 more minutes. If you insert quarters, it takes 4 to start and only gives you one minute. Each additional quarter gives you one extra minute. The previous owner said the shampoo side of the vac was broke, so it's being used just as a vacuum currently. Ofcourse he didn't leave an operation manual. I tried to adjust it using the two buttons on the timer, but can't figure it out. I have calls and emails into Jim coleman. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance

Randy

Reaction score
I’d replace the 1034R timer with a Dixmor LED-6M timer, they are a much better timer to see and they last a lot longer than the 1034R timer will.

Randy

Reaction score
The Dixmor LED-6M is a direct replacement for the 1034R Timer. Plug and play.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Only caveat to the dixmor is that unless the case size has changed, the newer coleman equipment has "walls" on the side of the timer shelf. The dixmor timer was too big to fir in there without modification.

Regardless, needless to say I will modify my equipment before buying another 1034R.

Reds

Reaction score
On Dixmor's website I only see an LED 5 & LED7 timer. Are either of them the same as the 6M ? I am also looking for a direct replacement for the 1034R.

tamjamg

Reaction score
dixmor

Randy

Can you tell me where you found this replacement so I can order? I get tired off the 1034R problems

Thanks
Tammi

John_Thomas

Reaction score
1034r timer

Has anyone confirmed the timer swap to the Dixmore led-6m? Is it an easy swap to the 1034r or is there another alternative?

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Do these things ever just change program on their own. I have a bay right now I just noticed is .75 for 5 mins. Is it possible it did this itself or did somebody have to change it?

John_Thomas

Reaction score
1034R vs. Dixmore

If you have a problem with the 1034 r/s timers, you can send them in for repair to B&C. To get one repaired is maybe $60. To swap out to a new Dixmore they are like $240.00. I personally will keep getting mine repaired until they become unrepairable and then I definately would consider switching to the Dixmore but not as long as I have a repair option.

MEP001

Reaction score
John_Thomas said:
If you have a problem with the 1034 r/s timers, you can send them in for repair to B&C. To get one repaired is maybe $60. To swap out to a new Dixmore they are like $240.00.
How often are you getting timers repaired? Dixmor timers are probably the most reliable piece of any car wash that has them.