What's new

WW Razor Grease Fittings on Unloader Valves

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I just recently started having the LNS "Leaky Nipple Syndrome" with my Razor General Pump regulator and the funny thing is it's 3 months old.

slash007

Reaction score
Mine lasted over 2 years, so not bad I guess. Better design and it would have lasted many more though.

AutoSpaMobMO

Reaction score
I ordered the O-rings and the white backup rings. That online store is great except for their communication skills. They don't answer the phone nor emails. What I did is measure the O-rings and white rings and then went on their site and ordered several sizes around what I thought they should be. They shipped all of them. I haven't sorted things out yet to figure out which is which.

You may want to try one of these:

They are designed different than the grease fitting versions. The O-rings in the grease versions rub up and down against the brass throat causing the scarring or scratches in the soft brass. In the above version the O-rings are mounted in the brass (they don't move) and the stainless bullet is the thing that goes up and down with the O-rings rubbing against the stainless (no marring or scratches).

I've got both installed on my razors and the above versions haven't leaked yet.

these are the ones I use. Thankfully a friend had these and changed mine out. No problems

water guy

Reaction score
That regulator that I rebuilt is leaking pretty bad is everyone still using the same type of regulator.