What's new

World Pay SNEAKY review trackers fee $$

MEP001

Reaction score
You are not legally required to do PCI compliance. That's a choice of your merchant processor. You may be able to demand they remove the requirement and the charges if the equipment itself meets compliance. I worked for a company that had an old dial-in card swiper unit, and it cannot be compromised. We started getting demands for $99/month fees, we told them the equipment is secure, they didn't care, so with some creative filling out of the forms we were able to get them to waive it.

Zal

Reaction score
Financial companies like this, snd I mean worldwide have no ethical guiding principles. It seems they dream up new fees and enroll us without consent. I have no use for these types of con artists. We need a co-op type of processing organization. By US and FOR US.

Roz

Reaction score
Got them to eliminate the extra optional fees for reports we never received. Have not seen a refund (as they promised) for the past charges. In reading the most recent statement the FEES section has no less than 70 line item charges with all sorts of names. All in we are paying 3.75% which still seems high given our volume. What a racket.

jstois

Reaction score
Hey all. I know this post is a few months old. I work in the payment processing space and want to thank you for helping me out with my local bowling alley. They are using worldpay who is charging them additional fees on top of the ones you have discussed here. I would love to go over any questions you all might have. 4.5% is insanely high for processing rates.
-Joe

jstois

Reaction score
Hey all. I know this post is a few months old. I work in the payment processing space and want to thank you for helping me out with my local bowling alley. They are using worldpay who is charging them additional fees on top of the ones you have discussed here. I would love to go over any questions you all might have. 4.5% is insanely high for processing rates.
-Joe
Feel free to DM me on here or email me at jstois@gettrx.com