What's new

World Pay SNEAKY review trackers fee $$

H20man

Reaction score
Just a heads up since January 2022 there has been an additional monthly charge on my account for Review trackers service $24.95. Hoping the rest of you recognized this sooner than me and cancelled if not needed. Apparently in Sept-Oct there was a note on the statements of a free trial that you had to opt out of to cancel after 60 days!!! What a shady business move. Anyway I finally caught it after doing books for Q1. Shame on me or shame on them?? Just wanted others to be aware if not already.

Kirb

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up H2Oman. Shame on them!! I just looked at statement and I have the charge on a few different accounts. I also looked at Sept/Oct statement with no note about free trial. Hope did you cancel did you call world pay or review tracker?

Cool Wash

Reaction score
Thank you H20man. I checked my statement and it was there. I called World Pay and removed. They told I need call their accounting to get credit for charges From Jan thru April.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just spent a half hour on the phone opting out of this unnecessary fee.

I would like to know if there are any other fees that I can opt out of, but I didn't feel like spending another chunk of time on the phone today to figure it out.

Maybe there are forum members who have already looked into it more deeply.......

My overall fees are about 4.5%; maybe that's not too bad.

MEP001

Reaction score
You should be able to opt out of any PCI compliance fees since PCI compliance isn't mandatory and Cryptopay hardware doesn't store any card data.

slash007

Reaction score
I started checking all my merchant statements monthly about 4 years ago when I first noticed Worldpay adding a random BS fee. I have to call them at least 2x/year to remove new fees they add.

jack954

Reaction score
thanks for finding that! i just got off the phone with them and also requested to be refunded that fee back to jan this year

washnvac

Reaction score
That is just shady business practices. They know that no one takes the time to read all the crap on those statements. I was just considering going to Cryptopay. That will be a big heck NO for now until they find another processor.

When I spoke with a tech at Cryptopay, he said they knew about complaints with wp but currently have no intention of adding another provider. Competition makes companies better, or they fold. Are you paying attention Cryptopay?? A potential loss of three sites......

SLEDGE

Reaction score
Found it on our statement dating back to January. we were credited back.

Roz

Reaction score
Who did you call to get the fees refunded. I am getting the run around as I try to do the same. Thx

Roz

Reaction score
So I called FIS WorldPay and spoke to someone (useless) there in customer service. After viewing my statement and the issues I pointed out to them for 20 minutes they said I had to talk to Billing and they would transfer me to them. No one picked up the phone for their operator or for me after multiple tries.

Do you have a direct number for WorldPay Billing? Their website sucks and intentionally makes it impossible to contact them for any reason. I just wish someone would come along and give them competition AND our hardware manufacturers would not limit our choices (which is the true roadblock).

Etowah

Roz

Reaction score
Yup. That’s the one I have been using. Getting the run around on multiple calls.

Zal

Reaction score
Did anyone do any good with these a$$holes? I see they will charge $25 a month for PCI compliance starting July 1, 2022

Last edited:

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I called and it was pretty quickly resolved. I haven't got my June statement yet to make sure they took it off and credited me.

Reactions: Zal

jack954

Reaction score
yes. i also asked to be refunded for the previous months charged and they did

Etowah