What's new

What kind of soap?

traveler17

Reaction score
Soapy it’s sort of like women. They are all different, and yet the same. Finding a good one can be challenging. Nimble if you are softening all of your water, IMO, you are just wasting salt. I just use soft for chemicals andRO. It won’t hurt anything, just more work.
Mac are you still using the chems from fragramatics? I noticed a high and lo presoak “alpha and omega“ on their website. Am I correct in assuming that’s what you’re using?

OurTown

Reaction score
OurTown, what's your status on the fragramatic chemicals ??

Steve was supposed to come out to our wash and bring some chemicals last year but because of covid travel restrictions didn't make it out. I just dropped the ball after that and would rather consume my energy for other things than chasing sales people. (don't get me started on contractors) If their chemicals are as good as some say they are then why have they not completely taken over the touchless industry by now? After saying all that I still might give him another call.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
If their chemicals are as good as some say they are then why have they not completely taken over the touchless industry by now? After saying all that I still might give him another call.
I can't speak good or bad about their chemicals, since I have never seen or used them. However, I do know that Steve is no longer with Fragramatics.

washnshine

Reaction score
If their chemicals are as good as some say they are then why have they not completely taken over the touchless industry by now?
The word on truly stand out products does spread fast in our industry - even if it is regional. We’re all chasing after the same thing. You may see “pockets” where this is in heavy use, but it has not hit my area yet. Depending on how strong their distribution network is though, they may not have the ability to be in as many washes as some other brands. In the Northeast, you need to try a product for all four seasons before you commit to it being “ the one”

OurTown

Reaction score
I can't find the Big Dog chemicals page on their website anymore.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
Since this is an open thread please give me your opinions on the soap I use for my Washworld HV wash. I presently use Kleen Trac 1 B High PH and Kleen Trac 2A low ph. Being in GA no road salt, just basic dirt after it rains and POLLEN. We have hot water and it is not hard or soft water we run the water temp at 110F.

Just wondering if someone has a similar wash ( conditions) and what they use?

Thanks,

Vic
I have 3 Mark VII Aquajet XT’s and 1 GT700 in the Arizona desert (obviously no salt here either) This year started using Kleen Track 1b and 1a. It’s simply rebottled by Simonize for Kleen Rite. These chemicals do a great job cleaning Touchless and the price simply can’t be beat. I order multiple pallets at a time, never pay shipping and always top off with additional vending etc. The amount of money saved after moving away from a local vendor is enormous on an annual basis. You’ve made a great choice. Confused though why your using 2a low instead of 1a low in combination with 1b high?

Damoni88

Reaction score
Steve is currently on site with me. He has gotten my brand new razor 4 to clean almost spotless. He is coming back today to do a 10 car average. This stuff works. What works up North does not work here in Deep South Louisiana. I am 20mins away from the Texas border. Kelly at fragramatics got me in touch with him.

SLEDGE

Reaction score
Damoni88 hope the results are as good as you are seeing. Keep us posted now and then. Do you think its the chemicals or the new razor doing a better job? or a combination of both?

Damoni88

Reaction score
Damoni88 hope the results are as good as you are seeing. Keep us posted now and then. Do you think its the chemicals or the new razor doing a better job? or a combination of both?
I think it's a combination of both honesty. But his chemicals are good [food) 😆

Last edited: