What's new

What do you guys think of my new ACW menu?

Randy

Reaction score
Greg:
How do you get the Eport to have more than one option for your menu? I was told by Eport that it could only do one price, but it looks like you have two options. I would like 3 options. I use the American Paystation.
There’s a kit being developed that will allow you to install a ePort or a Nayax system on your ACW. The holdup right now is the interface board.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
There’s a kit being developed that will allow you to install a ePort or a Nayax system on your ACW. The holdup right now is the interface board.

Randy, this one worked on the ACW. The previous owner had three selections wired in. However, I believe you had to do it in a certain sequence.: Press the yellow button on the reader, make your wash selection, then pay. Any other sequence did not work. This operated a gated POP wash. $10.00 bays only, $9.75 basic auto wash(labeled as $10, but programmed at 9.75, don't know if that was intentional), and $11.00 deluxe wash. No signage was used to describe the sequence. In the short time I saw these in use I saw several drive offs.