What's new

What do you guys think of my new ACW menu?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing this for others if you guys are interested, reasonable rates too. If interested PM me.

Randy

Reaction score
WOW! that's a great set up. They must have spend a lot of sleepless night figuring out how to do that set up. I'd have to give that install 2 thumbs up.

Robert2181

Reaction score
Looks just like the schematic! Easy to follow. Everything is right there in front of you.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Greg do you have a website for online ordering and layout? Or just send you a crayon drawing on parchment paper. Or should I draw it up with a carbon paper copy for my records?
LOL!!!
:cool:

MEP001

Reaction score
Why didn't you use the same material you used for the "turn pwr switch BACK ON" label for the menu?

scrubs3

Reaction score
Greg:
How do you get the Eport to have more than one option for your menu? I was told by Eport that it could only do one price, but it looks like you have two options. I would like 3 options. I use the American Paystation.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Greg:
How do you get the Eport to have more than one option for your menu? I was told by Eport that it could only do one price, but it looks like you have two options. I would like 3 options. I use the American Paystation.
Well, I'm not sure. I just took over operations of the wash and it was setup that way. I do know it pulsed the coin mech. Is that how they normally work?

Anyway, no way I could recommend that unit as an option. It was very user unfriendly. The first time I visited the wash it took me several minutes to figure it out.