What's new

Washworld Profile

JustClean

Reaction score
I concur with the touchless wheel detailer for the profile, we use the power towers as our wheel cleaner and I wish we would of spent extra on the wheel detailer (touchless) option. 7ft is the height I know that much width I don't know without measuring my blue reflectors on the floor.
So, you don't have the wheel cleaners (that would be my preferred option). Without the wheel cleaning option what pressure pump does the machine come with? I guess you won't have a really high high pressure pump then. Or have you?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
The profile comes with the same pump stand whether you purchase the touchless wheel detailer option or the power towers or both

1616652399937.png

JustClean

Reaction score
Does the Profile detect a pickup with gear in the back? Or do you just refuse pickups in general?
I can imagine that bad things can happen when the top brush get entangled in a rope or something else. How do you guys handle that?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
It's called top brush interrupt on my Ryko SoftGloss when it detects an open bed and won't allow the top brush to keep spinning and retracts, on my Profile, it's the same principle the top brush stays above the bed until it reaches the cab of the pickup truck and starts washing.

JustClean

Reaction score
It's called top brush interrupt on my Ryko SoftGloss when it detects an open bed and won't allow the top brush to keep spinning and retracts, on my Profile, it's the same principle the top brush stays above the bed until it reaches the cab of the pickup truck and starts washing.
I've never seen this. How does the machines detect a pickup and/or any rubbish on the tray?

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
That's why it's called the "Profile". The sensor actually sees a digital image of the vehicle and can tell it's a pick-up. You can watch the screen and actually see what the machine is seeing. The top brush does not go down into the bed. It goes over the roof of the cab and keeps going, spraying chems and rinse into the bed from above. Very high-tech.

I.B. Washincars

Assistant Janitor
Reaction score
Don't they all float above the bed? I had a Wesumat built in 2005. It was the biggest piece of crap that I ever owned, but the brush didn't drop into the bed. The Mark VII softwash that replaced it (Just as good as the Wesumat was bad), didn't either. I can't imagine any brush machine that drops into beds would be on the market long.

washnshine

Reaction score
Don't they all float above the bed? I had a Wesumat built in 2005. It was the biggest piece of crap that I ever owned, but the brush didn't drop into the bed. The Mark VII softwash that replaced it (Just as good as the Wesumat was bad), didn't either. I can't imagine any brush machine that drops into beds would be on the market long.
Yes - I think most all machines have a pickup truck bed avoidance. They all go about it a little differently though.

JustClean

Reaction score
Hmm...I've got a 12 years old Washtec. I went through the technician manual. They talk about a pickup setting. It looks like you have to manually activate a specific "pickup wash". I might be wrong. Anyway, with my machine there is no way of actually detecting a pickup automatically. I am just wondering how Istobal does it? Both machines are very similar.

Etowah