What's new

Washworld Profile

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
That Profile does an awesome , but holy $hit, 8:30 for a wash (didn't see 3x foam either) only allws about 6 cph, 7 max. Not very many...
We are very pleased with our Profile-Max. Our top wash for $13 that includes undercarriage, wheel scrub, triple foam, clear-coat protectant and sealer and spot-free rinse takes 7.5 min.; our $10 wash without the triple foam and clear-coat takes 5.5 min. and our basic $7 wash which is just wash and spot-free rinse takes 4 min.

slash007

Reaction score
Anyone have the touchless wheel cleaner option on the Profile? I used one with the wheel scrubber and wasn't impressed.

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Anyone have the touchless wheel cleaner option on the Profile? I used one with the wheel scrubber and wasn't impressed.
Yes, we have the high-pressure wheel scrubber on our Profile-Max. No problems whatsoever and it does a super job. We previously had brush scrubbers on our PDQ Tandem and had lots of complaints. Our WW distributor recommended the high-pressure scrubber because it covers all sizes of wheels whereas the brush scrubbers are only limited coverage due to their size.

slash007

Reaction score
Yes, we have the high-pressure wheel scrubber on our Profile-Max. No problems whatsoever and it does a super job. We previously had brush scrubbers on our PDQ Tandem and had lots of complaints. Our WW distributor recommended the high-pressure scrubber because it covers all sizes of wheels whereas the brush scrubbers are only limited coverage due to their size.
Great! One reason I want to upgrade is so that I can actually clean wheels/rims. On my soft gloss I removed the wheel scrubbers when I bought the wash 7 years ago and not many complaints, but I want to do the best possible job. Glad to hear the touchless actually cleans. On the rubber scrubber that was used on the Profile I tested, the rims were still black in most spots and this is on a smaller wheel.

slash007

Reaction score
I've been looking on their website and am confused by what they offer regarding buy up options. Seems you can do 4, but 2 are already set and 2 can be custom? Can anyone clarify? It's the same for the Razor.

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Great! One reason I want to upgrade is so that I can actually clean wheels/rims. On my soft gloss I removed the wheel scrubbers when I bought the wash 7 years ago and not many complaints, but I want to do the best possible job. Glad to hear the touchless actually cleans. On the rubber scrubber that was used on the Profile I tested, the rims were still black in most spots and this is on a smaller wheel.
You also need to make sure you're using a very high-quality alkaline wheel-scrub chem for the best results. Our WW distributor uses ChemQuest chems and their Select 35 is what we use for the wheel scrub.

washnshine

Reaction score
So, 3 brushes ÷ cleaner on the back,,but takes too long

5 brushes cleans very fast but doesn't clean the back as well.

WTH? How hard is that for Ryko to fix? Bring that top brush down lower, especially on back of cars. Do i get a commission?💰
I think that's the problem. With the 5 brush design, the top brush can only come down so far due to how it pivots down. On the 3 brush designs, it can go all the way down to the ground since no rear brushes.

I remember a D & S machine called the Odyssey that had that design- 4 side brushes on arms and a top brush that lowered to the floor right in the middle of the gantry. I don’t think anyone else uses that design and D & S stopped making that machine.

WWCornell

Reaction score
I've been looking on their website and am confused by what they offer regarding buy up options. Seems you can do 4, but 2 are already set and 2 can be custom? Can anyone clarify? It's the same for the Razor.
All four Buy Up Options can be customized on both Razor and Profile. Two options are just specifically programmed if you wanted to use Underbody or Dryers as a Buy Up, due to specific requirements for both.