What's new

Warsaw Chems

soonermajic

Reaction score
Any Warsaw users on here? My distributor is big on them, sells a ton, & wants me to switch to them.
Thoughts on Warsaw :
Wonder +
Is Womder + their strongest PS?
What's a good & economical Drying Agent?
What's a good 3x foam, to help w/ rinsing?
What's their Lava Wax type?
What's their best CCP, TP &/or Ceramic?

Thoughts on those as well...

mac

Reaction score
Been usuing them for at least a year now and am happy with the usage and show. have a great distributor here in south FL.

washnshine

Reaction score
Any Warsaw users on here? My distributor is big on them, sells a ton, & wants me to switch to them.
Thoughts on Warsaw :
Wonder +
Is Womder + their strongest PS?
What's a good & economical Drying Agent?
What's a good 3x foam, to help w/ rinsing?
What's their Lava Wax type?
What's their best CCP, TP &/or Ceramic?

Thoughts on those as well...
Have used some in the past coach - and liked them.

Best drying agent was weathershield formula 580 drying agent. They have newer formulas now, but I still think this stuff is the best.

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
Have used some in the past coach - and liked them.

Best drying agent was weathershield formula 580 drying agent. They have newer formulas now, but I still think this stuff is the best.
Did you every try their Dry X? I haven't tried their weathershield yet. I use their Berry dry and Dry X currently. Curious to know why you like it better?

washnshine

Reaction score
Did you every try their Dry X? I haven't tried their weathershield yet. I use their Berry dry and Dry X currently. Curious to know why you like it better?
When I used it, the water break, was awesome on the weathershield compared to berry dry. It also left a visible shine and smoother finish on the paint and lots of beading when it rained - for a week or so - not a durable product. Not to the level of the ceramics we have around today for the shine or durability - but for a drying agent, it was a nice bonus. Awesome blueberry smell - also a plus to have that on a drying agent. Although it is marketed as an drying agent, you could sell it as a clear coat sealer because it performs like one. My rep at the time said they were selling tons of it. Never tried dry x.

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
When I used it, the water break, was awesome on the weathershield compared to berry dry. It also left a visible shine and smoother finish on the paint and lots of beading when it rained - for a week or so - not a durable product. Not to the level of the ceramics we have around today for the shine or durability - but for a drying agent, it was a nice bonus. Awesome blueberry smell - also a plus to have that on a drying agent. Although it is marketed as an drying agent, you could sell it as a clear coat sealer because it performs like one. My rep at the time said they were selling tons of it. Never tried dry x.
I'll have to look into it from my rep, thank you very much for your experience!

soonermajic

Reaction score
DoescWarsaw have a good Ceramic, or foaming Carnauba Wax product?
How bout a RainX type?

sparkey

Reaction score
Been using them for several years. They have a guardian 579 Ceramic Coating that is amazing. I month later your car will still bead water and shine. As far as the presoak I use the 534 wonder plus with the hotshot booster with really ups the cleaning power.

washnshine

Reaction score
DoescWarsaw have a good Ceramic, or foaming Carnauba Wax product?
How bout a RainX type?
Their rain x product is weathershield formula 573. It was alright - not a stand out in my opinion. I actually liked their formula 580 drying agent better and it was much less expensive. You couldn’t sell the 580 as a rain x though because it doesn’t have the longevity. They do also have a wax and a whole multi-step lava system too.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Their rain x product is weathershield formula 573. It was alright - not a stand out in my opinion. I actually liked their formula 580 drying agent better and it was much less expensive. You couldn’t sell the 580 as a rain x though because it doesn’t have the longevity. They do also have a wax and a whole multi-step lava system too.
ooks like their multi step is for tunnels...? Good to know about 580 vs. WewtherShield

soonermajic

Reaction score
Been using them for several years. They have a guardian 579 Ceramic Coating that is amazing. I month later your car will still bead water and shine. As far as the presoak I use the 534 wonder plus with the hotshot booster with really ups the cleaning power.
What's the purpose of HotShot booster, does it improve performance, & how do you apply it? Very pricey?
Their website looks like our kids from the computer class built it. So it's hard to navigate & not much info.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What's the purpose of HotShot booster, does it improve performance, & how do you apply it? Very pricey?
Their website looks like our kids from the computer class built it. So it's hard to navigate & not much info.
Keep in mind that in a Razor you void the factory warranty by using HF or ABF or similar.

washnshine

Reaction score
ooks like their multi step is for tunnels...? Good to know about 580 vs. WewtherShield
Yes - the full lava process would not be for an IBA, but you can always take some of it to suit your equipment and packages.

sparkey

Reaction score
The hot shot is a very high alkaline booster. I use a dual injector to inject it on my razor. I little bit goes a long way. I pay around $65 for 5 gallons.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Hot Shot is (or was) a 50/50 mixture of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.

I used wonder plus with hotshot for years. I did really like their weathershield drying aid. I used 530TCF for tri color, their standard weathershield wasn't up to snuff though and I started wandering around looking for another product and eventually drifted away. (this was years ago).

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
Hot Shot is (or was) a 50/50 mixture of sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.

I used wonder plus with hotshot for years. I did really like their weathershield drying aid. I used 530TCF for tri color, their standard weathershield wasn't up to snuff though and I started wandering around looking for another product and eventually drifted away. (this was years ago).
Whats the difference between their 530 and 557? I'm going to give their weathershield a try over the berry dry I've been using forever and see if I like it more. Did you notice a big difference after using their hotshot with the wonder plus?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Has anyone used their new 576 the Finisher? Supposed to be their newest & best Pre Soak

Last edited:

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've used the finisher. It's more alkaline than wonder plus but not as much alkalinity as I run with my boosted setup. I recommend operators try it t before they go to the hassle of boosting. Not everyone needs a ton of alkalinity, it just depends on local conditions. But oh yes, hotshot will enhance cleaning ability.

Boosting alkalinity is the easiest way I've found to clean better. but it has its' hazards. Regardless of manufacturer, I boost all high ph pre soaks in touch free automatics, but my local conditions are very tough.

530TCF is a hyperconcentrate- it lasts forever as a triple foam. I was diluting with the old turtle wax double tip eductors.

Last edited:

water guy

Reaction score
There is some owner operators running it on the D&S Equipment and have been for Years. THAT stuff is Hot but so is Chemquest.

soonermajic

Reaction score
There is some owner operators running it on the D&S Equipment and have been for Years. THAT stuff is Hot but so is Chemquest.
Which 1 are you saying is Hot🔥?
Whichever it is, I guess they like it ot, or kinda meh, or what?