What's new

Warsaw Chems

cooll903

Reaction score
i did use there stuff but i can some local stuff in central Illinois for half the price of Warsaw soap. it is just as good if not better IMO. look up custom chemical solutions in Springfield Il.

soonermajic

Reaction score
i did use there stuff but i can some local stuff in central Illinois for half the price of Warsaw soap. it is just as good if not better IMO. look up custom chemical solutions in Springfield Il.
Well, that's half a continent away & i get free pickup & delivery. All good chems are expensive, or so I think...

Jim64

Reaction score
So what about the ceramic for an in bay? Looking to use it on an Oasis XP. Any good? Price range?

washnshine

Reaction score
So what about the ceramic for an in bay? Looking to use it on an Oasis XP. Any good? Price range?
Ceramics are awesome in any wash where the car is thoroughly cleaned before it is applied. I’m using Simoniz Ceramic Sealant right now in a friction tunnel. The results are incredible.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Ceramics are awesome in any wash where the car is thoroughly cleaned before it is applied. I’m using Simoniz Ceramic Sealant right now in a friction tunnel. The results are incredible.
Brings up a concern. Touchless nevers "thoroughly" cleans. Or I've never seen it. I keep thinking of providing scrub brush...
Juat worry I will be wasting the Ceramic on tale 3nd of my Razor wash.....?

washnshine

Reaction score
Brings up a concern. Touchless nevers "thoroughly" cleans. Or I've never seen it. I keep thinking of providing scrub brush...
Juat worry I will be wasting the Ceramic on tale 3nd of my Razor wash.....?
Some chem manufacturers make “TF” versions of their high end sealers. They are designed to be less durable and not adhere as strongly to the finish so that any film that is left doesn’t get sealed in.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Some chem manufacturers make “TF” versions of their high end sealers. They are designed to be less durable and not adhere as strongly to the finish so that any film that is left doesn’t get sealed in.
Can you think of a few, right off hand?