What's new

Unlimited Monthly Wash Club

pgrzes

Reaction score
clean machine car wash & detail center
401 w. Glenside avenue
glenside pa 19038

let me know what day you'll be by as i like to roll out the red carpet for car wash royalty.

Wait what? I didnt get any carpet??

Why do i suspect i'm being super trolled here?
hahahahaha.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Oh Robert,

Yeah, it’s easy to play cards after you stack the deck.

I believe you might be B.S artist. If fact, I’ll be visiting several cities in N.J. near Philly at end of this month to fish for drum.

So, give me address of your washes or website.

You called me a fool so I want to see if you are big a jackass as you seem.
Actually If I remember correctly not too long ago someone named you "HUGE JACKASS" isnt that so?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Car wash monthly can be a great plan but it puts car counts into different metric than hat was traditional fr the industry. It's like an HMO. When the customer pays the membership they are an asset. Every time they use it they are an expense.

benny2

Reaction score
Is there anyone who installed a monthly program that regrets it or someone who delayed it and it was the best thing since slice bread?

carwashireland

Reaction score
I will be adding it this year to a number of iba's via the superoperator wash app. Will post data as it becomes available. I have been informed by others that although iba washes may not be perfectly suited to unlimited - customers tend to visit during off peak times and no longer wash when the weather is good - but when the car is dirty. So in Ireland this means on wet days. We will see!

Jerry

Reaction score
Is there anyone who installed a monthly program that regrets it or someone who delayed it and it was the best thing since slice bread?
I delayed it for 3 years before I finally bought into a monthly club. It is the greatest thing to hit the car wash industry if you put your full resources behind it and realize it is the most profitable thing you can do to to move the needle in terms of revenues generated. Starting a membership with the idea that they’ll just be a nice additional revenue stream like book sales is a recipe for disaster.

Feel free to pm for more explanation if you need as I’m glad to help.

Jerry

Reaction score
I believe you might be B.S artist. If fact, I’ll be visiting several cities in N.J. near Philly at end of this month to fish for drum.

So, give me address of your washes or website.

You called me a fool so I want to see if you are big a jackass as you seem.

its the first of the month. What happened to your visit? :confused:
You must have been really busy catching all those drum.

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
its the first of the month. What happened to your visit? :confused:
You must have been really busy catching all those drum.
Lost time in Atlantic City because of fog. Now in Cape May, drum fishing today at 4:00pm.

As you know, the weekend forecast is heavy rain. With only two days to visit wife's family, I'm bagging visit.

I googled your wash so I know you are actual operator.

Wife retires in August, we'll be back.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Sounds like a typical snake oil salesman with a bunch of excuses??!! He called you out and for no good reason will not show face! If you came to fish and its raining, all the more reason you have time to go and visit!!

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
There is also a benefit to receiving monthly payments for these members, especially when there are long periods of rain in a month. Last month here in Atlanta is rained 17 out of 19 days. Having a steady revenue stream with member monthly payments goes a long way to help during those times.

It is also a good idea to offer a variety of plans for those that want more than a basic wash to improve revenue stream. From the operators I have talked to the spit is more like 60-65% basic 15-20% on the mid price and top packages but I think a lot has to do with the marketing you do, the pricing of your packages and the area you wash is in. You might be able to use your current percentages as a rough guide as to what the split in membership sales might be.