What's new

Triple foam

DAWGWASH

Reaction score
Looking at putting in triple foam possibly to replace wax function. Looking at either the system from kleenrite or from Etowah Valley. Anybody use either one? Wonder which one is better or more reliable.

MEP001

Reaction score
I would pick whichever one has tanks with full lids to keep bugs and dust out.

DAWGWASH

Reaction score
I would pick whichever one has tanks with full lids to keep bugs and dust out.
Would you suggest to run individual lines to each bay and then join with air line to the triple foam line or join the air and product in the equipment room and run 1/2” poly braid to the triple foam

MEP001

Reaction score
Yes, if you want lots of volume I recommend 3/8" OD tubing for the liquid and 1/4" for the air. That will cost less than 1/2" hose from the room and will make it get to the gun much faster. I make foam generators out of PVC and just tap them for the fittings.

washnshine

Reaction score
Looking at putting in triple foam possibly to replace wax function. Looking at either the system from kleenrite or from Etowah Valley. Anybody use either one? Wonder which one is better or more reliable.
I think it’s great to add triple foam, but I would not replace your wax with it if you have room for the dial in both, I’d offer both. Customers will use both and those that are used to getting wax out of the wand will miss that function.

D&D U-Wash

Reaction score
I think it’s great to add triple foam, but I would not replace your wax with it if you have room for the dial in both, I’d offer both. Customers will use both and those that are used to getting wax out of the wand will miss that function.
Cherry Shine is an Awesome product. Don't get rid of your Wax. cherry hine.jpg

D&D U-Wash

Reaction score
Carwashboy and I recommend these for each color. Makes it foamy, Web capture_6-7-2022_7569_www.kleen-ritecorp.com.jpeg
so it's not runny. Triple Foam is very tricky. You don't want to spit or come out like confetti. You want it to stick to the car.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
for what it's worth, the wax function will get a lot more use than the triple foam. People love waxing the car through the pressure gun. If you run a good product nice and rich for wax the customers will not want to do without that! Triple foam is more of an add-on and not essential like wax.

Ryancross11

Reaction score
I just ran a high foaming presoak out of a triple foam setup. Like a triple foam experience but didn’t have to change any functions.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Instead of "Triple Foam Wax" on the meter box label what about "Ceramic Foam" it seems that magical word is what the tunnel market uses to upsell their top package so why not in the Self-Serve market?