What's new

Totaled IBA

pgrzes

Reaction score
Soapy can you share with us who you use for Insurance coverage? I have yet to find anyone that was easy to deal with!!

soapy

Reaction score
The important thing on my coverage is that I had equipment replacement coverage and not just value lost. The replacement cost allows me to recover the difference between the insurance depreciation figures. I used WCA insurance for years and it was great coverage. I had a local guy bid for my insurance for over 10 years before I ever placed it with him. I made him cover everything the WCA offered line by line.

soapy

Reaction score
A Ryko Radius. My Ryko distributor is great to work with. I know there a lot of other good companies but I know how these things work and can maintain them.

water guy

Reaction score
What insurance company are you using they sound really good ?

soapy

Reaction score
Just shy of one month after the initial damage I got final approval for the replacement car wash and the total final cost. If I had sent them the freight cost estimate and the electricians bid earlier it would have been a week earlier. My order was bumped ahead at the factory since my distributor had one ordered for another company that was not ready for theirs yet. It should ship out in early September. We are taking the old unit out ourselves.

soapy

Reaction score
It takes the distributor about 3 days to get everything in place. Then the electricians are about a week normally and then the distributor comes back to fire it up. I am hoping to be up and running again by about September 25 if all goes well.

soapy

Reaction score
While we were unloading the new automatic I got a call from one of my other locations that a driver had tried to take a too tall vehicle through one of the SS bays. Twice in 2 months I have this happen now. Looks like a structural engineer and fix of this bay also.

APW

Reaction score
Soapy I am sorry this has happened. As operators I think we are always fearful of something like this. Thank God you have good insurance!

soapy

Reaction score
This guy actually called me and the plumbing supply that owns the truck is taking responsibility and covering damage costs on this one.