What's new

They just keep getting dumber.

Damoni88

Reaction score
I called the guy said wtf were you thinking. His response i thought it would go over it. I said i need your insurance info, he said i need my money back, i said thats not happening cause u messed up and i will just call the police and file a report. He got nice then

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
I called the guy said wtf were you thinking. His response i thought it would go over it. I said i need your insurance info, he said i need my money back, i said thats not happening cause u messed up and i will just call the police and file a report. He got nice then
Unbelievable. What type of damage, if any, was done to your equipment? From the announcement instructions, it sounds like you've got WashWorld equipment.

slash007

Reaction score
So does the arm just stay where it was on that 2nd attempt to pass through the back? I see where it stopped and tried again after it hit the first time.

slash007

Reaction score
When that's happened to me, they just drive out and drag the arm with the trailer. At least the guys had a little sense.

MEP001

Reaction score
Someone drove something too tall into our Vector and did some $30k in damage to it. I'd barely had it fixed and running for a week when some idiot in a pest control truck came through with 4 feet of a pole sticking out the back.

bobcat9095

Reaction score
Yes sir! Had a guy do the same thing at my wash with a Razor. Funny thing was after it reset, he went around paid, and tried it a second time!

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Seeing the large wheel wells on the trailer ... it looks like some of the automatics may get their overhead door rails messed up on occasion??? Not the issue in this case but ... maybe an add'l damage hazard from some vehicles???

Etowah

DiamondWash

Reaction score
This is what the Razor is supposed to do in the event of a 2nd impact, and after the vehicle has exited it will do a complete cycle around the bay test the high-pressure rinse to ensure the shear pin is still intact and then reset for the next customer.

Damoni88

Reaction score
This is what the Razor is supposed to do in the event of a 2nd impact, and after the vehicle has exited it will do a complete cycle around the bay test the high-pressure rinse to ensure the shear pin is still intact and then reset for the next customer.

Thank you i will be checking with Ww tomorrow.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Wow - glad no damage, what an idiot. We had a church bus of all things blow us up last summer. Lost a bay for a month during the fix. Their insurance denied responsibility (guy said he’d been through wash before even though it was 11 inches taller than the gantry). Luckily our insurance paid promptly and recovered all the $$ once they showed them the video.

soapy

Reaction score
Last year a guy with a large enclosed trailer totaled one of my automatics. 170K for a new one and his insurance paid.

sparkey

Reaction score
At least he made your job easy by posting his phone number on the back of the trailer for you. I have to wonder how good he is at repairing lawn mowers. Seems to be a little lacking in the common sense department.