What's new

They just keep getting dumber.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Wow - glad no damage, what an idiot. We had a church bus of all things blow us up last summer. Lost a bay for a month during the fix. Their insurance denied responsibility (guy said he’d been through wash before even though it was 11 inches taller than the gantry). Luckily our insurance paid promptly and recovered all the $$ once they showed them the video.
Kramerwv & others,

Ouch ... insurance underwriters pay attention to payouts from car washes in general!

I might get a rebuttal on the following observation from me??? I am thinking that some of us just self service only operators are paying extra for insurance because we are lumped together in the same rate category as the more automated car washes. I notice that the rate for the laundromat & dog wash gross receipts has always been much lower than for my parsed out car wash gross income since we first built our self service car wash back in 1968. IMHO ... something Robert Roman's bias conveniently never has shed light on.

slash007

Reaction score
This is what the Razor is supposed to do in the event of a 2nd impact, and after the vehicle has exited it will do a complete cycle around the bay test the high-pressure rinse to ensure the shear pin is still intact and then reset for the next customer.

I'm confused. Why did it go so far back after it stopped the first time?

Randy

Reaction score
I think everyone should call that number and tell who ever answers the phone how frig'n dumb they are. LOL!!