What's new

Store Card Gift Card Problems

traveler17

Reaction score
It sure didn't take long for these idiots to screw it up again. Not only does the rewards not work on card reload but after spend down the balance actually increases now! Complete incompetence!
Thx for the update, I almost started using this but sounds like a pain. Guess I’ll stick to coupons

OurTown

Reaction score
The cards now work properly except both sets of our cards now have the same rewards percentage. (we have different percentages for consumer and commercial) There has been zero communication to us about any of this. I begged Cryptopay again the other day to let us choose another processor.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
The cards now work properly except both sets of our cards now have the same rewards percentage. (we have different percentages for consumer and commercial) There has been zero communication to us about any of this. I begged Cryptopay again the other day to let us choose another processor.
I have already made my mind up to never sell the cards I purchased. Nevertheless, are you saying you've not even talked to them and they keep tinkering with your account? How often are you using a test card to monitor if the cards are working as they're supposed to? That sounds like a monumental cluster F!

OurTown

Reaction score
I have already made my mind up to never sell the cards I purchased. Nevertheless, are you saying you've not even talked to them and they keep tinkering with your account? How often are you using a test card to monitor if the cards are working as they're supposed to? That sounds like a monumental cluster F!

I talked to a person right away when I first noticed the issue but she referred me to an online form to fill out for higher level help. Then really soon afterwards I get an email that stated my case has been completed but had the wrong case number on it. That was a week ago. Then yesterday when I found out about the percentages being wrong I filled out the form again. Normally I would never deal with a company this long but right now we feel kind of stuck here with a few hundred cards out there.

It had been a month or two since we checked them but I may put it on my calendar to remind me to check them once every week.

OurTown

Reaction score
Has anyone else that is utilizing the gift cards checked theirs lately?