What's new

Southeast self serve est. per bay- new owner

Island_Landlord

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am under contract for a wash in the south east. Great location on a 4 lane Highway. Traffic count 25k. 6 bay SS set up for now.
Any one have any insight on monthly gross per bay?
Distributor is telling me $500 to be conservative- but this seems low.

Best

Zach

MEP001

Reaction score
$500 seems very low. Because of all the possible variables I can't say what your true potential is, but $3000 seems more realistic.

Is this a purchase or a new build?

Bigmatthew86

Reaction score
I’m also in the South East (South Carolina). We have a 5 bay that we bought last May. We’re just now getting close to the $1000 per bay. I don’t think the location here will ever get near 2k let alone 3k per bay. That is at $2 start for 3 minutes. Accept credit cards in the busiest 3 bays. Side note if you’re dispensing quarters I’d highly recommend swapping to $1 tokens. I’m about 3 weeks in on swapping myself & there is 0 negatives I can think of.

Island_Landlord

Reaction score
I’m also in the South East (South Carolina). We have a 5 bay that we bought last May. We’re just now getting close to the $1000 per bay. I don’t think the location here will ever get near 2k let alone 3k per bay. That is at $2 start for 3 minutes. Accept credit cards in the busiest 3 bays. Side note if you’re dispensing quarters I’d highly recommend swapping to $1 tokens. I’m about 3 weeks in on swapping myself & there is 0 negatives I can think of.
Wow this is super helpful! Could you DM me? If you are willing to share some more demographic info that would help me alot. Curious what your traffic count is V.S. mine.

Last edited: