What's new

Should I go with count up or count down with Cryptopay in my bays?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
When I got into the SS Biz I asked a guy from the local assoc about disputes with customers about things like this. His basic answer was "I give them a refund, they did not have a problem when they came to my place and they should not have a problem when they leave"

I tend to follow this especialy on the rare instance like them not pushing stop. The goodwill outweighs / net cost & the negative.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
When I got into the SS Biz I asked a guy from the local assoc about disputes with customers about things like this. His basic answer was "I give them a refund, they did not have a problem when they came to my place and they should not have a problem when they leave"

I tend to follow this especialy on the rare instance like them not pushing stop. The goodwill outweighs / net cost & the negative.
Agree 100%

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score

Pretty good way to go about it.

tbarnard

Reaction score
I refunded a customer yesterday. First one since I've installed the CC reader about a year ago. They called and said the stop button wasn't working. Went up to the wash and tried my own card. Same thing happened to me, stop button wouldn't work. I have an IDX meter box with a Nayax reader. Sent an email to Nayax with model and serial, they are sending out a new reader under warranty. First issue I've had so far.