cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score

G WASH

Reaction score
The people at Parker are pure gold. So the bar is set high

Rookie68

Reaction score
I have a self serve bay with a Sensortron coin acceptor. It ALWAYS rejects the first coin deposited. I can insert the same quarter again and all is well.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Wayne
Change the quarter inside of it. Works 99% of the time.

OurTown

Reaction score
We just had another Sensortron go bad a few days ago. It is a terrible design that it gives four pulses instead of one with a quarter drop when they go bad. (at least all the ones I have seen) Why can't they make it so it just rejects coins when it croaks? It is a good thing for us we check them daily because we could lose some real money (and have) when this happens. We are replacing them with MicroCoin QL acceptors. I'm not a big fan of the dongle, the flimsy frame and that they are made in China but whatever. Many on here are saying they are very good so we are going with them for now. We bought a few last summer from Car Wash Super Store and were $199.99 each. Now they are $269 from them. Talk about some serious inflation. Kleen-Rite had them for "only" $233-something so I ordered from them. I have a feeling that KR will raise their price on them soon.

G WASH

Reaction score
We just had another Sensortron go bad a few days ago. It is a terrible design that it gives four pulses instead of one with a quarter drop when they go bad. (at least all the ones I have seen) Why can't they make it so it just rejects coins when it croaks? It is a good thing for us we check them daily because we could lose some real money (and have) when this happens. We are replacing them with MicroCoin QL acceptors. I'm not a big fan of the dongle, the flimsy frame and that they are made in China but whatever. Many on here are saying they are very good so we are going with them for now. We bought a few last summer from Car Wash Super Store and were $199.99 each. Now they are $269 from them. Talk about some serious inflation. Kleen-Rite had them for "only" $233-something so I ordered from them. I have a feeling that KR will raise their price on them soon.
kleenrite always runs a little cheaper than superstore 95% of the time.