What's new

Sample Apology Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
No MEP001 I wonder how many other business owners can say that.
FWIW I treat everyone with courtesy (Not to split hairs, but do to my background I differentiate between courtesy and respect) unless or until they exhibit discourteous behavior which leads me to believe that they are no longer deserving of courteous behavior. (Experience has shown that in certain circumstances courtesy can be misinterpreted as weakness.)

Having said all that, if I am to be at all honest, there are times I wonder how some people make it thru the day due to the issues they seem to have with the simplest and most mundane tasks and that is not limited to the Car Wash environment.

Then of course you have those that are outright thieves and liars yet at some level believe they are right. Video has solved some of these issues.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I think everyone has made their point here. As I was flying back from Europe, which took 24 hours with no free wifi in any airport, this when farther than I would normally allowed. After rereading it a couple of times, I've closed it but will allow it to stay as informational to all that there are usually more than one view. Personally, I know Earl wouldn't send "his" letter, but some days you want to.

The success of the forum, in addition to being each of you is that I don't allow personalities to go wild. Please keep that in mind when you disagree with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etowah