What's new

Ryko Problem

SuperClean

Reaction score
I have a soft gloss and i have had this ongoing problem for 3 weeks now.
The wash will put the soap on and then shut down before the brushes start up the brushes will move in but not spin and then give code 7. My tec changed both drive motors checked the gear boxes( no prob) and replaced with heaver oil. After he changed the oil it work for 3 days and then same thing. This week he placed something in so the voltage to the variable drive would stay consistent and again it worked for 3 days and then it shut down. The thing is once it does it once it will keep doing it the odd time it will give a wash but all the brushes move at about half speed and then it will shut down on the next wash. Now that he put the part in it gives code 14 but i think its just because the wash is sitting at the back once you move it forward you can start up the wash again but it will shut down at the back after putting on the soap. If anyone has any other suggestions of things we could try im about to hit something.
Greig

soapy

Reaction score
I would check your front treadle plate switches. If a connection gets wet or the signal to the plc gets interrupted for a split second it will shut down the wash.

SuperClean

Reaction score
It does not seem to be with the treadles it always stops at the back when all the brushes are going to start up. i was looking at it again tonight and it seems like there is a buzzing coming from the panel on the machine when everything goes to start up. The tec check all the conductors and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong there but the buzzing kinda concerns me.

mac

Reaction score
I hope that you made an agreement with your tech to the effect that if the replacement parts do not fix the problem, you will not be charged for them. It can get real pricy real quick troubleshooting by replaceing things.

Rfl6543

Reaction score
maybe check the arm prox's and also the top brush up prox. If the top brush prox flickers it can cause this. Just a thought

SuperClean

Reaction score
I hope that you made an agreement with your tech to the effect that if the replacement parts do not fix the problem, you will not be charged for them. It can get real pricy real quick troubleshooting by replaceing things.
I wish that's why i want to see if any one knows what this could be he wants to replace the frequency drive next.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I had a faulty door switch on my softgloss that Ryko said should not of shut down my softgloss but after replacing it code 07 went away.

Dirt

Laser Blade
Reaction score
Check ur 1" selonoid valve by the ultrasonics. The one on the rightside.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I know it's late to answer this but it might help the next guy. Mine did exactly the same thing and it was a speed issue. We slowed down the speed of each pass and it fixed it. My tech said for whatever reason over time voltage (or something) leaks back and causes the rf fault. He knew exactly what the problem was and when it occured before I finished explaining it to him. Now I need to figure out how to recoup that lost time...

Reaction score
Just joined the forum 6/2011 How do you change speed on code a wash Does anyone know how to put price packages on coin box screen

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
I don't have a CAW but with mine you have to have the handheld. I call my tech.

SuperClean

Reaction score
Thanks I wish i had a tec like yours mine at the end of it replaced the motor and that took care of it i think it was $2000 later

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
Hopefully this thread will keep that from happening to somebody else. I am fortunate to have a really good guy.