What's new

Rowe BC1400 - Counter discrepancy

rshiggaon

Reaction score
How many tokens are we talking about that you've lost?
From Sunday evening through Friday evening, I've observed $27 variance in a particular dispenser. On a weekly basis, I typically encounter variances ranging from $40 to $70. I've started reviewing my external security camera footage for any suspicious activity, but this will be a time-consuming task. Unfortunately, my current cameras lack motion detection capabilities, making it challenging to pinpoint specific timeframes for investigation.

Additionally, I've noticed discrepancies in the bill amounts in the other cash dispenser too, although I haven't conducted a thorough audit yet.

Randy

Reaction score
That would be concerning losing that many tokens. It could be the controller in the changer. Do you know what conversion kit is installed that added the Mars validator? When you changed tokens did you change to another size?

rshiggaon

Reaction score
That would be concerning losing that many tokens. It could be the controller in the changer. Do you know what conversion kit is installed that added the Mars validator? When you changed tokens did you change to another size?
The diameter of both tokens is nearly identical, with minimal variation in thickness. My coin selector successfully sorts both of these tokens using the same setting. I did not see any issue when it dispenses both of these tokens.

As for your other query, I might require your assistance in figuring it out, as this was already existing when I acquired it from the seller. Would it be feasible for me to contact you for further guidance, perhaps through a call or a FaceTime session?

I appreciate your assistance!