What's new

Razor or Razor Edge

slash007

Reaction score
Not tryin to be difficult at all, but it seems like your 1st & last sentence contradicts each other.
Can I get FoamNflow, but in a Rainbar, w/out getting HyperFlex? I
I want, FoamNflow in a RainBar, 3xFoam, BugA'Salt, & maybe RainX, as options.
Can I do those, w/out having HyperFlex?

HyperFlex seems very convoluted, w/ WAY more options /solenoids/ hoses/injectors, etc, than what I want. This will be in a dmall rursl town, w/ zero competition. WSll, so no buyups, & Im only offering 3 pkgs. Prices were 7,8,9, just raised to, 8,9,10, & I plan on going to, $9, $10, $12 (&that's pushing the limit).

Isn't there a WW guy on here...?
FNF can be applied rain style like I have mine. If all you want to apply is one chemical then that's what you want. Hyperflex is a whole 2nd application system that can be used for multiple chemicals. Basically you want the same Razor I purchased but with Spectra Ray. I opted for wall mounted Lights instead.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
On our newest Razor we have most of the options such as: SpectraRay, Hyper-Flex, TF, FNF just not the LumenArch which just gets you the "Razor Edge" front cover graphic that's it, even our program says Razor EDGE. If you don't have ample stack-up space to offer additional services I would stick to SpectraRay, TriFoam, LumenArch, Foam n Rain (my new wordage for Foam n Flow) HP Undercarriage wash as Power Towers can be added later if needed.

soonermajic

Reaction score
On our newest Razor we have most of the options such as: SpectraRay, Hyper-Flex, TF, FNF just not the LumenArch which just gets you the "Razor Edge" front cover graphic that's it, even our program says Razor EDGE. If you don't have ample stack-up space to offer additional services I would stick to SpectraRay, TriFoam, LumenArch, Foam n Rain (my new wordage for Foam n Flow) HP Undercarriage wash as Power Towers can be added later if needed.
Steve, i think you nailed it. Im pretty sure that's what im gonna get.
Can SpectraRay be programmed to only come on,,if they get the top pkg? Maybe entice more top pkgs & more nighttime top pkgs.. 😏

Kirb

Reaction score
I think SpectraRay is either on or off on all packages. I don't see an option to shut it off for certain packages.