What's new

Questions for those with a Washworld Profile

washnshine

Reaction score
Show us the pics too -maybe even a video!

APW

Reaction score
Is that a a rain bar in the last picture or is it the foam n flow with no air? Also do you have the touch free wheel scrubbers or the rotating brush?

slash007

Reaction score
It's just FNF, but will less air and the shield bent out of the way. I do have the touchless scrubbers. Do a decent job so far. Tomorrow we will do more testing/tweaks and I'll take more pictures.

slash007

Reaction score
Your F&F looks 100% better than ours!! I sent this pic to my distributor. Hope you don't mind. Ours comes down in uneven globs. Yours looks great! I asked him to make ours like yours!
I had the same thing done on my Razor, but's in not as strong and nice as the Profile FNF. Really love how it turned out, so much better than a curtain that is unreliable. My distributer said that after I had my Razor done that way, they have been doing the same at all other installs. I got the idea from the Razor Edge picture on their website.

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
I had the same thing done on my Razor, but's in not as strong and nice as the Profile FNF. Really love how it turned out, so much better than a curtain that is unreliable. My distributer said that after I had my Razor done that way, they have been doing the same at all other installs. I got the idea from the Razor Edge picture on their website.
You're right. Ours is a "curtain" and it's ugly. Do they have a different name for the effect you have?

slash007

Reaction score
It's just called "Rain Bar Style". Mr. Foamer actually sells two different versions for their product for those that add it on to a machine. They have a lava curtain style and a rain bar style. I went back and forth with Washworld for so long trying to figure out how to get this, and they kept insisting it was nothing special. They were right. Just turn down the air and slightly bend the metal shield out of the way and this is what you get.

water guy

Reaction score
It's just called "Rain Bar Style". Mr. Foamer actually sells two different versions for their product for those that add it on to a machine. They have a lava curtain style and a rain bar style. I went back and forth with Washworld for so long trying to figure out how to get this, and they kept insisting it was nothing special. They were right. Just turn down the air and slightly bend the metal shield out of the way and this is what you get.
what chemicals are you using?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Looks like your FNF LED is Red, & your Foam Wax is Blue?
What Warsaw products works best ?
What JBS products work best on Razor?

slash007

Reaction score
Looks like your FNF LED is Red, & your Foam Wax is Blue?
What Warsaw products works best ?
What JBS products work best on Razor?
FNF wax is blue, but I've also used Red. One supplier only carries red, the other blue.
I'm happy with the foaming and smell of their TF Jazz products. Go a long way too.
I've use the 200 series Hi PH on the Razor and also the Action 100 series, both are similar, can't get them dialed in regardless of what I try. Not getting complaints, but was never happy with the job it did on my car. Could also be because I had too much crap sealed in and then it needed to be scrubbed. At least the Profile does and excellent job!

Hraustin

Reaction score
FNF wax is blue, but I've also used Red. One supplier only carries red, the other blue.
I'm happy with the foaming and smell of their TF Jazz products. Go a long way too.
I've use the 200 series Hi PH on the Razor and also the Action 100 series, both are similar, can't get them dialed in regardless of what I try. Not getting complaints, but was never happy with the job it did on my car. Could also be because I had too much crap sealed in and then it needed to be scrubbed. At least the Profile does and excellent job!

what is the name of your wash? I am with Jeff's Car Wash of Southern IN. Would love to check it out sometime!

soonermajic

Reaction score
Everything still going good? How bout the TS? Did yall hook it up, what's % of customers use it, & anything ypu'd do different?

slash007

Reaction score
Everything still going good? How bout the TS? Did yall hook it up, what's % of customers use it, & anything ypu'd do different?
So far so good! We did connect the TS. It's part of my top wash, so hard to tell who buys it for the TS. It is my top buy up though. Business hasn't really gone up much since I added it as I had hoped, but you can't really expect too much when they built 13 new express washes last year.