What's new

posting pictures,

JacksonV

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's of a large white RV with swooping stripes and a sleeping compartment jutting out the back in the back of a driveway with a big tree behind it then yes!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
If it's of a large white RV with swooping stripes and a sleeping compartment jutting out the back in the back of a driveway with a big tree behind it then yes!
You're just screwing with me. You saw it on my FB page and made a lucky guess.

Seriously though, I can't see it. I just have a gray box with the words "attached images", an X, and a paper clip.

Etowah

Randy

Reaction score
Why are you posting a picture of your motorhome anyway???
Pete, that’s Pat & Mary’s new bed & breakfast RV rental. I’m thinking of flying out from Seattle to be the first to try it out. Drive it out to the Kleen-Rite show stopping at car washes along to way.

MEP001

Reaction score
Just a test post, to see if I can post a picture. Apparently I can (it's not very easy), but I can't see it myself...frustrating :(
Have you tried the Facebook method? I've done it from a smart phone, photo straight from the phone uploaded to a shared folder and linked here. Still took less than 30 seconds.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
You're just screwing with me. You saw it on my FB page and made a lucky guess.

Seriously though, I can't see it. I just have a gray box with the words "attached images", an X, and a paper clip.
Your not alone. That's all I get when using Internet Explorer 11...I have to right click the image to view source. Then copy the source URL into a new browser window to see the image. I just checked Firefox and it works like it's supposed to. I don't know what setting in IE is causing the issue?

All the issues listed is why I upload images to my hosting service where I control image size for output and file size. I like 600x800 pixels ...It generates a little over 100kb file making it not too hateful for dial up users and big enough to show you what I'm wanting you to see!

BTW, nice motor home! CW industry is treating you Good! ;)

MEP001

Reaction score
All the issues listed is why I upload images to my hosting service where I control image size for output and file size. I like 600x800 pixels ...It generates a little over 100kb file making it not too hateful for dial up users and big enough to show you what I'm wanting you to see!
I was using Imageshack, it was free, now it's $19 a year. It works great in IE11 because it provides you a forum link you can just copy/paste without even using the "Insert Image" button. It allows you to upload resized, and there's a smartphone app for automatic uploading.