What's new

phone apps

Eric H

Reaction score
I've been casually looking at Carwash phone apps for a couple of years and never really got excited about any of them...Covid-19 has renewed my interest somewhat but I'm still unsure it they are a good fit for my washes. I see there is a new add sponsor for this page UWashApp by Washcard and I'd like to start a discussion if anyone has any input.
I'm also considering Coinless, Touch4Wash, MyWashPass (by Oasis) and any other if someone has a outstanding endorsement.

i almost forgot about Beacon mobile https://www.beaconmobile.com/solutions/ but I'm not sure that have anything from SS, IBA and vacuums.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I will be setting up the UWash app later this month from WashCard, I'm still not sitting well with offering an unlimited program with only a 2x multiplier on my top wash of $12, I have customers who pay full price now and they come 2-3 times a week so why would I want to give up a $36 a week customer and only charge them $24 a month???.

Eric H

Reaction score
why would I want to give up a $36 a week customer and only charge them $24 a month???.
My thoughts exactly. NewWashDog on the forum has his unlimited priced at $45 a month for his $14 wash. I am thinking somewhere along the same multplier

mac

Reaction score
Good and timely topic. Have been looking at these also. My biggest question is who will use one if I get it? Young people will most likely use it, but they generally wash less and everyone has a credit card.

mac

Reaction score
Well I went to each site and still don’t know the cost for any of them. Looks like several thousand though for any one.

DavidM

Reaction score
I will be setting up the UWash app later this month from WashCard, I'm still not sitting well with offering an unlimited program with only a 2x multiplier on my top wash of $12, I have customers who pay full price now and they come 2-3 times a week so why would I want to give up a $36 a week customer and only charge them $24 a month???.

The theory is that you may lose some money on these rare customers but it is more than offset by gains from customers who currently wash less frequently. If you sign up the customer who washes 1x per month and convert him to a member, you gain $168 per year in revenue at a 2x multiplier. Memberships dont make sense when you look only at the outlying frequent washers. The beauty is automatic recurring revenue.

slash007

Reaction score
I have Coinless and think it's great! Usage has been picking up at both washes and customers that use it, love it. I also have used it several times myself to just turn on equipment for customers if there is an issue. I have it installed at all bays and vacuums.

Roz

Reaction score
We installed EverWash (who use the WashCard hardware). Priced at 2.5x single price (except for bottom wash that is at 3.3x). Average usage per member is 5x / month but not a true pic as we have a few heavy users (like police) who bring up the overall average. I do not mind supporting the various PD that use our place. Only issue I have with totally outsourcing the system to a third party is the lack of control of the data and limited good data - but that is an issue with most of the third party solutions.

JLanman

Reaction score
I've been casually looking at Carwash phone apps for a couple of years and never really got excited about any of them...Covid-19 has renewed my interest somewhat but I'm still unsure it they are a good fit for my washes. I see there is a new add sponsor for this page UWashApp by Washcard and I'd like to start a discussion if anyone has any input.
I'm also considering Coinless, Touch4Wash, MyWashPass (by Oasis) and any other if someone has a outstanding endorsement.

i almost forgot about Beacon mobile https://www.beaconmobile.com/solutions/ but I'm not sure that have anything from SS, IBA and vacuums.
I can fill you in on any questions you may have about Touch4Wash. I have attached the cut sheet for our interface module hardware option. Let me know if you would like more information.

Jim

Attachments

coinless

Reaction score
I have Coinless and think it's great! Usage has been picking up at both washes and customers that use it, love it. I also have used it several times myself to just turn on equipment for customers if there is an issue. I have it installed at all bays and vacuums.
Let me know if you have any questions about the Coinless app and software.

coinless

Reaction score
Hi! This is Shane from Coinless. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about our solution and how it may align with your needs. Here are a few things that may be interesting to you, based on the conversation in this thread so far:

1. Customer data. You get first name, last name, email, phone number, and all transaction history for every customer that makes a purchase on your site. We provide all this data back to you in our Owner Portal Dashboard. It's packed with the most important customer and business insights for better decision making and deeper understanding of your customers.
2. Powerful marketing. Our marketing platform allows you to message all your customers in seconds. You can include credits, custom messages, and send them via email or push notification through the app. No limits.
3. Wash Club. Perhaps our most powerful customer-facing product is Wash Club (monthly subscriptions). Our solution requires no expensive hardware upgrades, and is a universal solution, wherein your customers don't have to select a specific service. They pay monthly, receive their cloud-based credits, and can use those credits across all your services.
4. Intentional design. Our app has a professional touch in its feel and flow. Take a look at a few screenshots and see if you like it. (The best way to experience the app is to download it and walk through it yourself.)

1597690548944.png 1597690656896.png 1597690722648.png 1597690765999.png 1597690802659.png 1597690864273.png 1597690900400.png 1597690922494.png 1597690999355.png 1597691031020.png

Many of the screen above are reactive, based on the customer behavior. We'd love a chance to talk to you in detail about the customer experience and how it helps you manage your brand and resolve customer issues instantly and from anywhere in the world.

Please visit our site for more information: www.coinlessmobile.com

Or call the number below to talk to someone about any other questions you may have. I think you'll find our pricing to be very competitive.

Thank you and good luck!