What's new

phone apps

Eric H

Reaction score
I've been casually looking at Carwash phone apps for a couple of years and never really got excited about any of them...Covid-19 has renewed my interest somewhat but I'm still unsure it they are a good fit for my washes. I see there is a new add sponsor for this page UWashApp by Washcard and I'd like to start a discussion if anyone has any input.
I'm also considering Coinless, Touch4Wash, MyWashPass (by Oasis) and any other if someone has a outstanding endorsement.

i almost forgot about Beacon mobile https://www.beaconmobile.com/solutions/ but I'm not sure that have anything from SS, IBA and vacuums.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I will be setting up the UWash app later this month from WashCard, I'm still not sitting well with offering an unlimited program with only a 2x multiplier on my top wash of $12, I have customers who pay full price now and they come 2-3 times a week so why would I want to give up a $36 a week customer and only charge them $24 a month???.

mac

Reaction score
Good and timely topic. Have been looking at these also. My biggest question is who will use one if I get it? Young people will most likely use it, but they generally wash less and everyone has a credit card.

mac

Reaction score
Well I went to each site and still don’t know the cost for any of them. Looks like several thousand though for any one.

DavidM

Reaction score
I will be setting up the UWash app later this month from WashCard, I'm still not sitting well with offering an unlimited program with only a 2x multiplier on my top wash of $12, I have customers who pay full price now and they come 2-3 times a week so why would I want to give up a $36 a week customer and only charge them $24 a month???.

The theory is that you may lose some money on these rare customers but it is more than offset by gains from customers who currently wash less frequently. If you sign up the customer who washes 1x per month and convert him to a member, you gain $168 per year in revenue at a 2x multiplier. Memberships dont make sense when you look only at the outlying frequent washers. The beauty is automatic recurring revenue.

slash007

Reaction score
I have Coinless and think it's great! Usage has been picking up at both washes and customers that use it, love it. I also have used it several times myself to just turn on equipment for customers if there is an issue. I have it installed at all bays and vacuums.

Roz

Reaction score
We installed EverWash (who use the WashCard hardware). Priced at 2.5x single price (except for bottom wash that is at 3.3x). Average usage per member is 5x / month but not a true pic as we have a few heavy users (like police) who bring up the overall average. I do not mind supporting the various PD that use our place. Only issue I have with totally outsourcing the system to a third party is the lack of control of the data and limited good data - but that is an issue with most of the third party solutions.

JLanman

Reaction score
I've been casually looking at Carwash phone apps for a couple of years and never really got excited about any of them...Covid-19 has renewed my interest somewhat but I'm still unsure it they are a good fit for my washes. I see there is a new add sponsor for this page UWashApp by Washcard and I'd like to start a discussion if anyone has any input.
I'm also considering Coinless, Touch4Wash, MyWashPass (by Oasis) and any other if someone has a outstanding endorsement.

i almost forgot about Beacon mobile https://www.beaconmobile.com/solutions/ but I'm not sure that have anything from SS, IBA and vacuums.
I can fill you in on any questions you may have about Touch4Wash. I have attached the cut sheet for our interface module hardware option. Let me know if you would like more information.

Jim

Attachments

coinless

Reaction score
I have Coinless and think it's great! Usage has been picking up at both washes and customers that use it, love it. I also have used it several times myself to just turn on equipment for customers if there is an issue. I have it installed at all bays and vacuums.
Let me know if you have any questions about the Coinless app and software.