What's new

PDQ 4000 Tires and inner tubes

cherokee235

Reaction score
It seems I remember on the old Forum that someone had switched to some kind of go cart tire or something like that and had almost totally solved his flat tire problem. Does anyone esle remember that old post?
That was me. I installed go cart racing slicks and the problem ended. I now only change tires and tubes about 1 time per year.

Sorry, I've been away from the board for about 3 months.

David

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
That was me. I installed go cart racing slicks and the problem ended. I now only change tires and tubes about 1 time per year.

Sorry, I've been away from the board for about 3 months.

David
Can you give use more detailed info? What size, where to get them, etc.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I use to buy a lot of stuff from Sten's when I ran the parts counter at our lawn and garden equipment store. They are the "Napa" of lawn mower parts and a great company to deal with. I know they won't sell to the general public, but maybe they will to a business owner with a resale and federal ID#. Here is a tire from their site.

http://www.stens.com/dealernet/catalog.html?sType=5&&&part=160010

If you can't buy directly from them you should be able to get any L&G store to order them for you.

cherokee235

Reaction score
That is a great price on fleabay. I think I paid $30 ea for mine. The tires I bought are real thick and heavy. I only use them on the bridge. The trolley doesn't give the trouble like the bridge.

David

MEP001

Reaction score
The ones to which I linked are a lot closer to $30 than it looks at first since they charge $11.45 each for shipping, but it's still a good price.