What's new

Pdq 4000 ghost

Reaction score
Hello hope everyone is well
Got a call from the wash that 4000 was spraying water it was in the home position no lights were on and no car.
I watch the video a car went through
Went past the dryers in the machine kicked on but no lights turn on.
Only thing I can think of maybe the guy bought two washers on accident and maybe while he was waiting for the dryer started up but I feel as if he pulled out it should have shut off because the sensors wouldn't have noticed the car but as I said I didn't even seen any lights or stop and go lights on. I actually had to flip the breaker.
Thanks for any thoughts for suggestions

Eugene

Old Man
Reaction score
In my 4000 there is a motor started relay up on the wall that the contacts got stuck . It happen twice on two different wash I have . You have the change the motor starter relay it sticks and motor just keeps running wide open . Got to one and the parking lot was full of water it had been running for hrs .

soonermajic

Reaction score
In my 4000 there is a motor started relay up on the wall that the contacts got stuck . It happen twice on two different wash I have . You have the change the motor starter relay it sticks and motor just keeps running wide open . Got to one and the parking lot was full of water it had been running for hrs .
EXACT same thing happened to me. Contact stuck, while on hp, for over an hour!! Had to replace the starter

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've had a stuck contactor make my ss bay blower run on, so it makes sense...

Reaction score
thanks pulled the y35 off and wh/blue wire and contacter still stuck.
opened it up and one of the prongs has welded itself.
PDQ GUYS WERE GREAT