What's new

New touchless Automatic

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I’m a 360 supporter, have 2 of them. Never a problem when calling in for support. If you’re in Salina, you have CK out of Lee’s Summit for support. Or if you go washword or have Windtrax.

mac

Reaction score
Well let me put in a plug for Istobal, which I sell. The engineers at Toyota wanted a touchless machine to put in their testing facility in the states. They wanted to test for water intrusion to their cars. They selected the Istobal and said no other machine on the market had the impingement that this one has. It has a contouring top spray bar instead of the inverted L, so it also washes faster.

MDrost1

Reaction score
I have a 360plus, and like it a lot. I am 16 miles from my distributor, which is awesome. Techs, and parts.

Distributor support is my main concern. I have that.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Just installed a new WashWorld Razor so far I'm very impressed with it. looking forward to see what WashWorld is going to reveal next week at the show. Also Distributor support is a major key in keeping your equipment running properly.

Roz

Reaction score
Installed a new WW Razor and customers love it, and I love the virtual attendant as well as remote control! HUGE difference from an old Mark VII. Water usage depends on the configuration of the machine and the packages. Top package with wheel blasters and under carriage uses 70 gals. Other packages use less....

DiamondWash

Reaction score
It has to be a new system as its under the "wash systems" category on their webpage, I say it will be a dual arm Razor and people at WashWorld have been majorly tight lipped about it.

stujoscarwash

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. I have gotten prices from all 3. Still undecided but leaning towards the Razor. it is more expensive but getting a good feeling about. Any other info I will take.

BBE

Reaction score
As an operator who actually owns machines from both washworld and pdq, I can promise you that if you're going to get in bed with one of the two, washworld is the way to go.

Roz

Reaction score
I went through the WW menu of options carefully and purchased most of them especially the cold weather package and top line wheel blasters. Customers love the blasters as it makes us different from the competition and I like the cold weather package so things work in low temps....Take a long view and get the right options as it will pay off in the long run. I don't get any commission just a very happy (recent) customer...

smallwash

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. I have gotten prices from all 3. Still undecided but leaning towards the Razor. it is more expensive but getting a good feeling about. Any other info I will take.
Stujoscarwash,

I currently operate a pdq Surfline and a new pdq 360 plus. I’ve been impressed with the 360 and it’s capability. The install was process was a breeze and the machine washes cars quickly and has a ton of flexibility in the wash recipes and generates operating reports daily. It also emails you and your distributor of any notifications. It’s awesome to get an email from each site at mid night detailing out my daily sales report.

I chose the pdq machines because of the trust I have in my distributor out of Kansas. I’ve had a working relationship with the owners of the company for over five years. Their response time is very timely and they are great at diagnosing problems over the phone. I haven’t had any issues with my pdq machines but I do have issues with my older equipment in which my distributor takes care of me.

Good luck with your decision. PM if you have any questions.

wash12

Reaction score
Stujoscarwash,

I currently operate a pdq Surfline and a new pdq 360 plus. I’ve been impressed with the 360 and it’s capability. The install was process was a breeze and the machine washes cars quickly and has a ton of flexibility in the wash recipes and generates operating reports daily. It also emails you and your distributor of any notifications. It’s awesome to get an email from each site at mid night detailing out my daily sales report.

I chose the pdq machines because of the trust I have in my distributor out of Kansas. I’ve had a working relationship with the owners of the company for over five years. Their response time is very timely and they are great at diagnosing problems over the phone. I haven’t had any issues with my pdq machines but I do have issues with my older equipment in which my distributor takes care of me.

Good luck with your decision. PM if you have any questions.
Do you have integrated dryers or standalone on your 360 plus I am undecided which ones I want to go with, if you have integrated dryers how good do they work?