What's new

New touchless automatic Chinese wash

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
If you do go for it please document the journey and any issues you face, will be interesting to read
lol I am looking for someone who has already gone through this journey??

so far I am thinking to order z9 machine for 21k with paystation for 2k that accepts us currency and comes with Nayax’s machine. Person will come from china and install this machine for roughly 3k . I added few things like canopy for paystation and water recycling.

thegoat999

Reaction score
lol I am looking for someone who has already gone through this journey??

so far I am thinking to order z9 machine for 21k with paystation for 2k that accepts us currency and comes with Nayax’s machine. Person will come from china and install this machine for roughly 3k . I added few things like canopy for paystation and water recycling.
You can see this thread here for about your general experiences will result in buying one

thegoat999

Reaction score
On a more serious note though, support and ease of fixing is more important than the machine. You just need one logic error in the machine and you will be down for weeks at a time with no way to fix it.

thegoat999

Reaction score

Found another one here

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
This just keeps getting better. 🍿🍿🍿
do you want to elaborate what are you trying to say? I know Chinese products could be hit or miss, but I know someone who bought American made machines for 200k and still going through downtime and repairs. Car wash is not my main income it’s just a bay I have with gas station. And they are real pain in the ass no mater what country are they made in 200 k nowadays are just crazy prices.

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
On a more serious note though, support and ease of fixing is more important than the machine. You just need one logic error in the machine and you will be down for weeks at a time with no way to fix it.
apparently this machine has remote fix , not sure how much helpful that would be. It will show all the errors on your phone or computer.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Have a griend who installed 1 of each, in Tx. He loves them.
I say do it!

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
I say do it!
I’m in Texas as well, would you mind giving me his contact for references. I would like to visit one of the location before I can make the decision.

thegoat999

Reaction score
I say do it!
My biggest issue with chinese equipment as someone whos bought chinese machinery for something else is that it works fine, until it doesnt. Then good luck trying to fix the issue.

Been burned twice, never again.

That being said, I'd love to see one of those leisuwash machines in action and the experience of others lol

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
when you install an automatic car wash, there are a few factors that can lead to success or failure of the project.

Things like build quality, installation expertise, good distributor support, parts availability, and factory support all matter a great deal. These are the things That may or may not be too great with a Chinese machine. Just my guess though, no direct experience except with my own awesome American made machine installed by an awesome company.

Eric H

Reaction score
Are any of the components on the machine UL or ETL listed? My local electrical inspector didn’t seem to care but I know some guys here have had issues with lack of certifications on equipment.

I won’t advise you on whether or not buying a Chinese machine vs a domestic machine is a good idea or not but be aware that you have to figure out all of the hurdles and hoops you have to jump through to make this happen. It could be import issue, taxes, shipping damage and associated logistics, or overall low build quality. Without a local distributor you’ll have to blaze your own path

traveler17

Reaction score
Any one who ever order installed Chinese automatic have any issues ? Im thinking to order Leisuwash for like 23k or z9 from shinewash with paystation for 25k ? Any suggestions??
What a deal!!!! Sign me up. No questions asked.

traveler17

Reaction score
do you want to elaborate what are you trying to say? I know Chinese products could be hit or miss, but I know someone who bought American made machines for 200k and still going through downtime and repairs. Car wash is not my main income it’s just a bay I have with gas station. And they are real pain in the ass no mater what country are they made in 200 k nowadays are just crazy prices.
Wrong

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I too predict a train wreck in your future. Automatics tend to have a ton of proprietary parts and if something goes down you're going to have to ship it from overseas. Downtime costs money and loses customers as they learn to wash elsewhere and devleop new habits while you're waiting two weeks on a part from China.

But here's a few questions to ask:

Does the unit use commonly domestically available off the shelf electronic components?
What threads are used in the fittings?
Are the hose sizes metric or US?
Will they send you a copy of the repair manual before you purchase?
What brand Pump is used?
Who's going to fix this unit when it goes down? Are you technically capable?

IMO you'd be better off to buy a used domestic machine.

Having said that, if you are adventuresome and technically capable you might become the US distributor for this company and sell them like hotcakes once there is domestic sales and support. Seriously, If you're sold on trying this I'd consider buying a second machine so that you could cannibalize it for parts.

Cool Wash

Reaction score
I say do it!
Hi, I am in Texas and love to chat with your friend. I am looking to install a touch free as well. I will appreciate your help!