What's new

New blood on the Forum...

Jerry33

Reaction score
Many thanks, Bill. It was difficult to learn the business without a mentor and you and the forum helped me over the hump. And of course, I'm still learning. Thanks for all the hard work to bring it together (and keep it together).

jerry

Micah Savell

***** member since 2001
Reaction score
Bill, tonight when I logged in I was surprised to learn you were finally going to get a rest. You took care of us no matter where you were. You might think we did not appreciate it but we did. So many of us who were green became successful operators and one of the main reasons was your Forum. It is hard to believe I signed on in 2001 and now 11 years have gone by. You provided a place where we could request help, share information and as a result we gained friends across this country. Some I have never met, yet I feel like I have known them for ever so long.

I know you have been looking forward to getting a rest, a well deserved rest. You may be exiting but check in from time to time because you have been and are an important part of our lives. We welcome Jackson and look forward to working with him.

Good luck, good health and enjoy the rest!

DJGall

Dirty Dawg
Reaction score
Thank you Bill for all of your hard work to create a forum where owners can share ideas and assist each other in our success. I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting with everyone on your forum, and, contribute my success to the knowledge and assistance gained from your site.

Jackson, thank you for carrying the torch to insure this very informative, helpful, and enjoyable site continues to satisfy all viewers.

Thank you, D.J. Gall

chewy007

Reaction score
Bill

Thank you Bill for the greatest resource in the industry!! Tell Jackson not to flood the site with advertising and spam....

Happy new year