What's new

Needing to replace old RYKO Voyager

MEP001

Reaction score
Reaction score
I have no clue what has happened here, but I have been logged off for a while... all I need to say is I didn't want to reply to any of this because I didn't want this to become a total shithole. I really don't support name-calling, that was just plain disrespectful. Now this isn't a place to have arguments is it? I didn't think so.

MEP001

Reaction score
Just get off this fourm. You're so unprofessional and are arguing with ACTUAL operators. You don't just call people names because they're RIGHT!
I have no clue what has happened here, but I have been logged off for a while... all I need to say is I didn't want to reply to any of this because I didn't want this to become a total shithole. I really don't support name-calling, that was just plain disrespectful. Now this isn't a place to have arguments is it? I didn't think so.
Neither one of you have any right to complain about him. You've both acted the same way, and you've dragged in two people who have been banned.

Reaction score
Neither one of you have any right to complain about him. You've both acted the same way, and you've dragged in two people who have been banned.
I actually have NO contact with EITHER of them! Now I'm really just here to learn, and read.