What's new

Nayak Vs Monex Vs CryptoPay

Reaction score
Taking this one step further...

My client noticed that every credit transaction was billing even dollar amounts. This seemed odd because everybody doesn't stop their washing exactly at $5, $6, $7, etc.

Changing the Nayax programming solved that issue. I changed the settings under Pulse/ccTalk from 100/60 to 25/15. Now the transaction pricing on Count Up increments at 25c every 15 seconds instead of $1 every 60 seconds. (This client's car wash is priced at $3.00 to Start - $1.00 per Minute).

This location was also recently fitted with a Programmable Logic Relay to automate/mimic the touchscreen's STOP "button".

Big thanks to MEP001 for suggesting a simple wiring solution.
All unused contacts on the rotary switch's second stack are jumpered together to a single wire back to the equipment panel. The motor starter wires on the second stack are already in the equipment panel.
Those two 24vac hot wires connect to that bay's respective 2 inputs on the PLR.

When a customer selects OFF on the rotary switch, all 24v power to the 2 PLR inputs goes low (off).
This causes the PLR program to start it's 5 second countdown timer. The PLR's output then closes for 1 second, shorting the Nayax Door Open wire to Nayax Ground wire...Ending Charges.
Watch this clip for the "Auto Stop" solution. It's slicker than boiled okra!

View attachment 8128

I have 3 stacks on my rotary switches. The second stack does indeed run the motor starters but I guess I could tie the entire third row all together and only have one input on the PLR. Do you see a flaw in this approach?

Also do you ever experience customers starting the bay and leaving it in the stop position while say they pull out there car mats and then get minimum charged and have to start over? I suppose theres always something but maybe I would just extend the countdown to 10+ seconds.