What's new

Methanol Pump

MEP001

Reaction score
If you have an unused wire, you could even add a set of jumpers to the second layer of the switch on tire, presoak and foam brush, so the air will only get to the pumps if any low-pressure function is selected.

washnvac

Reaction score
I will not need to add anything. I will use the timed hot from the timers in my equipment room. All my timers are GS-401s, located in my equipment rooms in a master panel. Easy....

Randy

Reaction score
I guess you've got it made then!!

Wally

Reaction score
I guess you've got it made then!!
I can't get my mind wrapped around this. I've got a six bay with a spare wire in the meter, now you've got six wires going to a solenoid on the air line that feeds the flowjets. Wouldn`t you activate all six bays when the function is turned on? Help me out here.

washnvac

Reaction score
You are only opening a single solenoid that would be on the air supply to all three low pressure functions. I will place the valve right at the air compressor, I think. You will use a multiplexer to open the air to the pumps only. You are not opening the individual solenoids to each bay.

Wally

Reaction score
I gotcha, when you said I won`t need to add anything I thought you were doing it without the mulitplexer.