What's new

Let's show'em off!

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Here is the Saab 25th aniversary SE high output turbo convertable, I will try and make it a little smaller this time.

Last edited:

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I have it figured out now. here is the 69' engine.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
If this car ever goes up for action it should beat ALL records. We walked upon it with the two other firebird concept cars, all sitting under a tent along with the Buick Y. When we arrived a lady had just talked the care taker into starting it!

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
In the first picture my brother watches as the caretaker carries a jumper battery to start
the small engine used to get the turbine spinning.

Wantawash

Reaction score
My first post...sweet rides!
1987 Grand National ...34k

[

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
Some cool pics I found on eBay:

This is a Boyd Coddington-built 1940 Woody, currently no bids at the opening of $150,000.

This is a 1949 Chrysler Town and Country - the dash is a work of art.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
No...it's all stock so mid to upper 13's are the norm. A chip and turbo and it's 11's...but for now it goes good enough for me. What's your track #'s?
It runs low 12's very consistantly. Just a good street/bracket car.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Here are a couple of my moms 84 vette. It has a Doug Nash 4 plus 3 manual overdrive transmission. In these pictures I am installing a stainless freflow cat conv. and crossed over muffler eliminator kit with stainless rolled oval tips. It is load and she loves the sound and rowing through the manual transmission. I was doubtful of the advertised "perfect" condition with an asking price of $6900.00 but it was dam close for a 20 year old,90,000 mile car.

Last edited:

galen

Reaction score
Nice car. I put Corsa on mine. I like the throaty sound.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Nice car. I put Corsa on mine. I like the throaty sound.

What kind of specs do they give for your Caddy (HP, torque, 1/4 mile times)? It has to be one of the coolest cars ever made! Speed, handling and class, it has it all. Is it basically a Vet in Cadillac clothing?

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Galen, I hope you have a better safety record with that Cad, than you did with the hang glider:) I don't care for dark colors but when clean they look sharp. I just put the works Compustar alarm in my Z. Pretty cool, Pages you etc.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Radio shack used to have an alarm that paged you for 30 bucks! It was not the state of the art systems we see today but it work great for my old car. You had to install small transducers in each door jam, the sound of someone pushing in the old style door button would set it off. Did not work well during thunderstoms, but what can you expect for 30 dollars! The pager went off instantly but the siren (sold seperatly for around 15 bucks) was delayed about 20 seconds. The only way to disable the alarm was to turn on the ignition. This saved my stereo a few times. I bought it after someone stole my Holly carburator. One time the pager went off at 3:00am and I yelled at the kids from my third story apartment building window. They could see I was not going to be able to get out there instantly so they were taking their time to leave, but after 20 seconds when that siren went off, they hit the ground running. It was worth the $30 just to see them run so fast! I am not sure why this product was discontinued, it was almost too good.

MEP001

Reaction score
A friend of mine had the same alarm in his '79 Camaro - he removed it for one of the reasons that you mentioned, every time it rained it would go off.

Sam's Club had an alarm kit for $100 that came with ignition kill as well as a 1,000-foot remote that could also start the car or roll up/down the windows.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I had mine set so it would sense the door push button but still took a load thunder clap to set it off during a storm. I would set the siren to silent and turn the pager off before a big storm. I am going to look at Sams for the alarm you describe. My python alarm died a few years ago and it sure would be nice to have remote start on the conversion van.