What's new

Lets see your automatics

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
I bought a paystation off the x-stream guy a couple years ago. He seemed like a good guy.

I noticed a “blast off” booth at the show but didn’t get a chance to talk to the guys. Appeared to be a IBA system. Wasn’t sure if they had rebranded xtreem or they have something totally different.

Rodj

Reaction score
I noticed a “blast off” booth at the show but didn’t get a chance to talk to the guys. Appeared to be a IBA system. Wasn’t sure if they had rebranded xtreem or they have something totally different.
Looked them up from the Exhibitor map and yes, it is the updated version of the X-Stream. Still located in Richmond, VA.

Bricks

Reaction score
Traveler17, I used these parking bumpers instead of the factory guide rails for years. I liked them much better than the factory rails. This picture is from one of my washes that I sold two years ago. I owned the wash for two years before selling to Dakota Hoskins. I think in those two years I had one service call for a minor issue, and a bad e-stop switch that I fixed myself. It was the best piece of equipment that I had ever owned, replacing the worst piece, a Wesumat. View attachment 5962
I like the parking bumpers! Am currently installing a used machine and don’t really want to put the rusty used guides on. Where did you get those? If you were to do it again, would you use these? Thanks

eckert16

Reaction score
Nice to see the variety of IBA photos being posted, shows pride of ownership by those taking the time and energy to make the improvements.

A trend seems to be occurring (just based on these photos) with IBA equipment in the bays from the pics posted. The panels installed on the IBAs...they seem to be less obtrusive, smaller and brighter panels. ie: such as the name/branding/logos on the arms/carriages and the choice of colors such as light blue, white, other lighter colors and even backlighting now. Those combinations (perception wise) make the wash bays seem less crowded and may be even less intimidating to the end user. The white walls/ceilings and evenly disbursed LED lights seem to be effectively making the bays more appealing to the customers.

Keep up the good work folks, these 'cosmetic' changes and bay equipment improvements seem to be paying off for those that do decide to make the investments.