What's new

Lets see your automatics

traveler17

Reaction score
This is a Mark Vii Combo Wash. One Soft Wash on site and this unit. The machines have been great and clean extremely well. Had a veteran tunnel operator come by and told me it washed as good as his site which was nice feedback. Biggest drawback for me is I don’t like guide rails. I like the open floor and no tracks.

Attachments

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Traveler17, I used these parking bumpers instead of the factory guide rails for years. I liked them much better than the factory rails. This picture is from one of my washes that I sold two years ago. I owned the wash for two years before selling to Dakota Hoskins. I think in those two years I had one service call for a minor issue, and a bad e-stop switch that I fixed myself. It was the best piece of equipment that I had ever owned, replacing the worst piece, a Wesumat. 358.JPG

Last edited:

traveler17

Reaction score
Traveler17, I used these parking bumpers instead of the factory guide rails for years. I liked them much better than the factory rails. This picture is from one of my washes that I sold two years ago. I owned the wash for two years before selling to Dakota Hoskins. I think in those two years I had one service call for a minor issue, and a bad e-stop switch that I fixed myself. It was the best piece of equipment that I had ever owned, replacing the worst piece, a Wesumat. View attachment 5962
Wow I sincerely appreciate this picture!!! The small guides up front are really annoying. Did you run the parking bumpers all the way to the exit or keep it 1/4 of the way down like the entrance? Never any issues?
I was really skeptical w these machines but right now I couldn’t be happier. They do a great job and so far seems like a work horse.

$!cmad3k

Reaction score
Traveler17, I used these parking bumpers instead of the factory guide rails for years. I liked them much better than the factory rails. This picture is from one of my washes that I sold two years ago. I owned the wash for two years before selling to Dakota Hoskins. I think in those two years I had one service call for a minor issue, and a bad e-stop switch that I fixed myself. It was the best piece of equipment that I had ever owned, replacing the worst piece, a Wesumat. View attachment 5962
I bet the tires slide down those easily instead of climbing on top

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I bet the tires slide down those easily instead of climbing on top
Definitely better than the factory guide rails. I used three 6' bumpers on each side and left 6" between the ends, mounting the first one at about the wheel scrubber. I angled the one closest to the entrance as far as the gantry traveling would allow. I got the idea from a forum member about 10 or so years ago.